Thread: suggestion for Garden of Times

suggestion for Garden of Times

I have a suggestion, how about a super bowl themed chapter, along with things you can decorate your garden with, Like football players, a field, cheer leaders, food vendors, floats, the ideas could go on and on, it could also be used at the beginning of football season.

It would be VERY helpful if when we are buying something with gold that a pop up would come on saying something like: "Are you sure you want to purchase_____ with ___ gold?" I just mistakenly spent 1 gold on an item I had in inventory to upgrade a building. Please look into this. I am sure there are others who would LOVE to see something like this.

Lightbulb Gold Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Zovistoski Panchyshyn View Post
    It would be VERY helpful if when we are buying something with gold that a pop up would come on saying something like: "Are you sure you want to purchase_____ with ___ gold?" I just mistakenly spent 1 gold on an item I had in inventory to upgrade a building. Please look into this. I am sure there are others who would LOVE to see something like this.
    I am one of those who would LOVE to to see this

Moving items

I have a suggestion. What if we can select multiple objects, like group of them (e.g. patch of grass, or any decorations) and place them in a clear space so that we can minimize the time moving the decorations one by one. This would be very easy and fast in terms of decorating.