Thread: We need new daily look themes! Enough with using the same thing over & over!

Angry We need new daily look themes! Enough with using the same thing over & over!

I have played this game for over 5 yrs & have ran a City Girl Life group for 5 yrs as well. Me & my members are sick & tired of all of the repetitive daily look themes you guys come up with! It is obvious that you don't even BOTHER trying! Are you not able to tap in to all of the daily look themes we had in the first 3 yrs of the game? Here is what you have given us lately:

IRISH festival
    Fun SWEDISH Summer
    ITALIAN Film Festival
    LA ITALIANO
    Proudly IRISH
    BRAZILIAN Summer
    FRENCH Style Walk
    JAMAICAN Dream
    Summer in BRAZIL
    PUERTO RICAN Festival
    AFRO-LATINO Festival
    Digging it FRENCH style
    LATIN Fair
    Life at PUERTO RICO

And TODAY, it is JAMAICAN Fashionista! Do you see a pattern here? This is a sign of laziness & is not fun at all. I want to make myself clear, that I am NOT against any of these great countries, but NOT all at once!

What about something like:

County Fair
    Day at the Zoo
    Brunch with Bestie
    Singing in the Rain
    Fun in the Sun
    Day at the Spa
    Romantic dinner
    A Sunday drive
    Cooking lessons
    Art class
    Broadway show
    Swim lessons
    Last edited by Carrie Catalina Carpenter; 07-22-2018 at 07:10 AM.

ROCKYOU,

Here are approx. 54 daily look themes that we ACTUALLY USED between March - May 2014. Perhaps you can use these again. I can submit more actual themes used if you are interested.

IMPROV NIGHT
    SWIM CLASS
    BLACK & WHITE
    OFFICE PARTY
    TOMBOY CHIC
    THE MET BALL
    DAY AT THE FAIR
    OPEN MIC
    FASHION BLOGGER
    MAY QUEEN
    NAUTICAL STYLE
    BIKER CHICK
    SILENT AUCTION
    PINK PRINCESS
    BOOT CAMP
    APRIL SHOWERS
    JUST PEACHY
    1ST ANNIVERSARY
    RAINBOW COLORS
    RIVER CRUISE
    PRETTY IN PASTEL
    SATURDAY IN THE PARK
    MARATHON TRAINING
    TRIP TO LONDON
    GREEK GODDESS
    RETRO DIVA
    FARMER’S MARKET
    JOB FAIR
    JAZZ SINGER
    SPRING FASHION SHOW
    BALLROOM DANCE CLASS
    ORGANIZE A FUNDRAISER
    BACKYARD BARBECUE
    SPRING WEDDING
    BIKE RIDING OUTFIT
    COMPANY PICNIC
    BASEBALL GAME
    SPRING GALA
    YACHT CLUB
    SWIMSUIT COMPETITION
    MEET THE PARENTS
    FLIRTY FLORALS
    BLACK & WHITE BALL
    SPRING BREAK
    MIAMI BEACH
    TROPICAL VACATION
    PRETTY IN PURPLE
    SPRING FLING
    ST PATRICK’S DAY
    POSING FOR PAPARAZZI
    PREPPY CUTE
    BUSINESS TRIP
    LUXE LIFE
    GET FIT

I totally agree with Carrie, every day it seems the theme is basically the same to the point that I do not even want to try and dress for it. Also, the category that comes with the theme does not match, for instance a Festival theme with Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Boggs View Post
    I totally agree with Carrie, every day it seems the theme is basically the same to the point that I do not even want to try and dress for it. Also, the category that comes with the theme does not match, for instance a Festival theme with Professional
    Tomorrow's theme is Asian, but why would the requirement be Everyday when most of the nice Asian stuff we have is either Nightlife or Costume?

So, let's sum this up: WE ARE BORED! You have NOT introduced ANYTHING NEW IN OVER 3 YEARS! How do you earn your paycheck? Here, in the United States, if we don't produce, we get fired. I believe, with all due respect - that it is long past time for RY to hire new people with some fresh, innovative ideas. Your time has come and gone! You ARE LOSING MONEY because I used to spend HUNDREDS OF $$$ per month. Now, I spend almost nothing. I don't even do the missions - which feel like a punishent. The hours and hours for crafting have become like homework that I won't do. Where are some different types of missions? The prizes are really quite awful. I have played since the beginning > Playdome and Disney. Every month was a new, exciting innovation! There is no effort put in here. Change the Cafe! Change the 4 lame scenes for the Daily Look. This can't be that hard. HOW ABOUT A BEACH/POOL APARTMENT? WE have been asking since you took over. And a DELETE BUTTON - because we are overloaded with junk! Look at the above ideas - the players just about created the next few months' worth of productive work for you! Why not listen???
    Last edited by Marlene Sabba; 07-26-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Really rockyou????

You gave us an "irish" theme again!!!! Enough with the different festivals & fairs from other countries! We are sick and tired of you being lazy. You won't even mix things up for the daily look themes!! I have had my own city girl group for 5 yrs. How am i supposed to keep my members interested in this game when you guys don't give a crap about it? In my first comment on this thread, i provided over 50 daily look themes that we actually used earlier on in the game. Instead of using those, you are hell bent on using all of these different countries that you have already used at least twice each! Heck, you guys won't even respond to this thread, because you know we are right!

Yawn, another Italian-themed one tomorrow!

I agree!! There are countless threads here in the Forums with IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS for Daily Looks which they IGNORE! I doubt whether anyone there comes here!

I don't think they read these comments. There are threads that are a few years old that no one has replied to.