PDA

View Full Version : Improvements and fixes of all sorts!

Sherri Allen
01-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Hello City Girls!

We wanted to let you all know about several issues that have been addressed in our newest update. There are going to be several listed here, so please read them all carefully.

1. Players should see that their screens remain their normal size when visiting a neighbor and you've used up all your energy. Marsha did an awesome job tracking this one down and squishing it. Thanks, Marsha!

2. Your crafters will not look like they are sleeping on the job anymore when you enter (or load) your apartment, showing a bunch of Zz's.

3. The issue with some players losing sound when entering the Cafe should now be corrected. Sounds should stay on (if you've set them that way in your settings) when you enter the Cafe.

4. We corrected the issue with your avatar getting stuck in the white sectional couch when "Watching TV with a friend". You should now be able to watch TV with a friend without being eaten by the white sectional couch. :)

5. Small and continuing improvements to the Daily Deal. We added pagination in a previous update but we are still improving this feature in small ways.

6. The 'Distressed Bookshelf' should now have the correct actions attached to it.

We hope that you can pass this information onto your groups and City Girl friends! We will continue to fix issues big and small so thanks everyone for helping and your patience! :D

Maja Mihali
01-13-2015, 03:42 PM
''without being eaten by the white sectional couch'' *giggles* :D :D :D

thank you for the updates, Sherri! :)

Stephanie Hampton
01-13-2015, 03:52 PM
ty Sherri for the updates your awesome :D

Kerry Reynolds
01-14-2015, 01:12 AM
I'm sorry, I just about fell out of my chair laughing when you mentioned not being eaten by the couch. (Insomnia does strange things to one's mind.)

I'm glad things are getting fixed! ;)

Elegant Cat
01-19-2015, 01:42 AM
Hi,

can someone please fix issue of constant reloading?!!!! I can't decorate without at least 5 reloads ... this is crazy, right???!!! TY

Jamie Delisle
01-20-2015, 10:14 PM
how are some players getting over 5000 votes for the daily look yet I have 0 votes?? please fix that!!!

Polaire
01-21-2015, 06:59 AM
I just came here to post that daily look was broken again.

As mentioned, the thousands of votes is back. And I am only getting the exact same votes from the exact same neighbors again.

(Yes, I got random votes consistently when DL was working. I only get the exact same score when it is broken meaning only neighbors are seeing me to vote for me. I'm not a hideous dresser, I swear!)

Sherri Allen
01-21-2015, 09:49 AM
This voting issue seems to like to re-appear when it's least wanted. Thanks for reporting this, I'll pass it onto our team.

Cookie Mausser
01-21-2015, 03:50 PM
How about fixing my problem that's been going on for nearly 3 months.

On Nov. 3 2014 I sent a request for help #213784 in regard to the Cafe Spin. I sent another request #224792 on Nov. 26, 2014. As of this date (nearly 2 months later) I have heard nothing. I am out 4 gold and lost 3000 glams that I should have received instead of the wallpaper. I supposedly was put on the "concerned team" list. That's some great customer service that you have there.

Also, your City Spree is almost impossible to get a free spin. I have been playing since Aug.,2014 & for the first time couldn't finnish the spree. I play daily & spend real money on the game which I shoudn't being that I live on a fixed income, but I enjoy the game.

Matilde Gaylan
01-21-2015, 05:24 PM
I couldn't play since second week of January. It keeps reloading...sometimes it loads and i can play for few minutes, but my neighbors are missing. I have a lot patience in keep refreshing the game in order to play at least for a few seconds. But Im always stuck in a mission where it requires you to visit a friend and do things to her apartment but I cant do that because my neighbors are missing...except Jenna :(

Wendy Lachmuth
01-22-2015, 07:19 AM
Hi RY Team,

I'm wondering what kind of progress is being made with having more than 50 neighbors, or at least having our neighbors rotate so that we get to visit everyone. I have friends that play who have been on my list for MONTHS and have yet to EVER show up on my neighbor rotation (and so of course they still show up as strangers on the Daily Look vote). My thought is that maybe neighbors with a red arrow (showing that we haven't visited in a while) could appear first. Then, if I visit some of them and interact (thus removing the red arrow) and refresh my game, other neighbors could show up in those spots. The neighbor limit thing and not having newly added friends show up in the game (even when I've removed and reinstalled the app) is very frustrating. Thanks for whatever updated info you can share!

Lisa McClernon
01-23-2015, 06:24 AM
I've tried to register for this page several times so I could post asking for some help. I've been unable to complete several missions because items I accept aren't being registered. I missed out at least 4 mission prizes since November. I also watch the advertisements to earn prizes, but only ever seem to be getting the 30 coins. This is very frustrating as I would like to earn spins for the sprees or other prizes. It seems unfair that unless you spend cash, you can't play the sprees! I've been playing for more than a year now and would greatly appreciate it if you could look into some of this. Thank you

Tina Von Bien
02-01-2015, 02:19 AM
How about you will give an update about about the gift for people whose accounts have been reseted? You guys think it's really convienient to ignore this issue, so people will forget? This really makes me sad...

mysticgirl916
02-01-2015, 05:33 AM
Tina, they gave an update back in November about reset games. They tried their best, but after 7 months they gave up so no more accounts will be restored

Tracy McCorstin
02-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Tina, I am waiting on the same thing. I requested an update on the Fan Update thread and did not receive a reply. Instead the thread was locked.