PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mission Feedback!

Sherri Allen
12-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Hiya all you City Girl Life players!

We'd like some honest feedback about your feelings on how long or short the recent missions have been. Have you all been happy with how long they've been?

Also, any information you have about how hard the recent missions have been. What has made some missions 'harder' than others in your opinion?

I've put together a list of recent missions that you can copy and paste into your reply below!

Scavenger Hunt
Dance Class
Thanksgiving
Dog Days
Black Friday
Snowman
Christmas Elf

Rachi
12-30-2014, 12:31 PM
I'd like to see another travel mission. Maybe to Paris, or the Caribbean! Nice prizes throughout the mission.

Ilaria Bellini
12-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Christmas elf :) Thank You

Kelley Maria
12-30-2014, 12:37 PM
I think the time frames are fine. I only wish you could put an exact END date on them... i.e. Jan. 1, 2015 at reset.

mysticgirl916
12-30-2014, 12:45 PM
The only hard part is having to craft an item with a long time length that requires another item with a long time length, but I've got strategies to help me with that. It takes me about 4 tries on average to get the bonus item drop, and I was able to get the item in the current mission on my third try

Leigh Cotham
12-30-2014, 01:39 PM
The hardest part in the missions I find is getting the bonus item to drop when it is on the hardest, longest crafting item. I'd love to see a couple new careers that take advantage of the social networking skill, blogger or business possibly, since I have finished all the others in game. A suggestion above mentioned a travel mission which sounds great because I have never experienced one and would enjoy seeing what the devs would come up with for us. The gifts are getting better at showing up in game after accepting them but I am still getting random items that were collected days before just appearing, that goes for all types of gifts not just mission items. I do hope you consider keeping our gifts at the 100 per day level and possibly putting in some type of rotation system in free gifts so we have more types of free gifts to choose from to send to our neighbors. Having 100 is just so much easier and I am not always having to delete gifts like with the 50 a day limit. Last thing I promise, I would love to see a posh bath tub, maybe in a decor set, and thank you for bringing back so many of the older items I had missed because they were before my time items.

Evelyn Krmer
12-30-2014, 01:44 PM
Der Zeitrahmen ist ganz gut fr die Missionen, doch wnschen sich viel eine Reise Mission wie das bei Venedig war...oder auch des Cafe Halloween Quest ... Missionen ohne zeitliche Begrenzungen sind auch immer sehr spannend und abwechslungsreich. Leider sind die letzten Missionen immer nach dem gleichen Schema.

Wanda Lee
12-30-2014, 02:21 PM
I find longer craft times, tend to keep me away from the game, longer, like there's no point to opening the game until the 12 hours is up... but that might just be me.

Pearl Hitchcock
12-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Unable to get crafting gifts past 2 months. The one where you log in everyday, I can get those. I give up and am just happy with the gold that I am lucky enough to reach. Kinda sad.

Caterina Conforti
12-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Ciao a tutti, scusate se vi sto scrivendo in italiano: penso che le recenti missioni siano state abbastanza veloci e con un buon numero di giorni a disposizione. L'unica cosa che veramente appare alquanto strana che spesso per ottenere il bonus servano pi di 4 tentativi, e addirittura in qualche caso nonostante il tempo a disposizione non si riesce proprio ad ottenerlo, mentre invece, in alcuni subito al primo tentativo.A parte questo tutto va abbastanza bene, grazie. E, personalmente, preferisco i tempi lunghi di 12 ore invece che i numerosi da 5 minuti oppure da 2 ore perch questo presumerebbe il dovere stare molto pi tempo davanti al pc aspettando di completare i vari passaggi. Buona serata a tutti e vi auguro un Anno Nuovo pi prosperoso e tranquillo di questo che stiamo per lasciare.....have everyone a good and happy new year :)

frogblu15
12-31-2014, 02:48 PM
Most of these missions don't really stand out as different than the others we've done through the years. I just used the strategies that have always worked for me.

The snowman mission, though could have used more steps- I finished it in a few hours. I liked that it was simple, collecting pieces and the like, but a mission like that could have involved more activity and more steps without turning it into a crafting mission.

The scavenger hunt was really enjoyable to me because there were options- craft or hunt, or both. That was great because no matter how much or how little time a player had to devote to the game, they could still accomplish the mission.

mysticgirl916
12-31-2014, 09:51 PM
I also liked the mini-missions we did for Jenna and Olivia over the summer, I hope we can do more of those in the future

frogblu15
01-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Logging in just now and finishing up a mission, I've realized that there is something that makes it easier for me. Even with all of the strategies I use (and they work!), I'm far more likely to complete a mission in a timely manner if the shorter crafting times are 3 minutes and 20 minutes. 5 minutes and 4 hours means that I'm wasting time waiting for something to be done crafting and I rarely have the time for that, so I just get back to it when I can. The longer craft times don't bother me, I guess.

Briana JustUs Dotson
01-01-2015, 02:24 PM
The only thing i don't like is the final craft usually takes a few days, due to the extensiveness of the crafting items required, which sucks because sometimes the final craft is the only one i don't complete and its like we've wasted all this time just to have to give up 40+ coins to get something we would have otherwise gotten for free. ONE THING i think would really balance this out, is let's say we don't finish but got to the final stage (or any other stage), the price of the item should reflect how far you got.... instead of being the same price all around.

Elaine Berry
01-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Like a couple of the previous posts, I also still cannot request items for crafting or missions most of the time. Once a week or occasionally twice, a window opens up for an hour & I can make requests. But the other days I can only send back what my neighbors have requested.

There were a couple of recent missions that used items that could be obtained by using items in the apartment such as the stove or sewing machine and they were very good for me as I was able to complete those missions. But most of the time I also settle for the glam or occasionally the gold when possible. But I was able to complete a couple of missions recently because they were extended so I had time to wait for an open window to ask for the crafting items & still complete the mission. Is there any real reason for making the time period on missions so short?

I'd like to see each mission 3 or 4 weeks in length at least but with multiple missions at the same time for us to work on, perhaps staggered one new mission each week but all with longer finish times.

Topaz Blu
01-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Scavenger Hunt
Slight confusion in how to collect needed items and unpredictable drops from key items.

Long crafting times (below 8h is good; higher than this is bad)
not keeping pre-crafted items that are needed for other steps (they disappear after the requested task is finished)
asking friends for things but have the request not show up in friends' inbox till later

Plus there are occasions when the game will either go into maintenance or freeze up for a long time making it difficult to complete active missions.

Cat Anders
01-02-2015, 01:01 PM
I've only been playing for a few months, but there are some posts here that sum up how I feel too. The oddity of item craft times (1 1/2 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours, etc.) puts me in a position to have to keep jumping into the game when all other activities have been completed just to capture those items and start the next. Yes, time can be managed and the missions completed, but as a self-employed single mother my spare time usually falls late at night or in the middle of the day while the kids are in school. So I'd like to see a more reasonable and balanced crafting period across the board to keep it from being stressful or annoying. Quite frankly, I'm growing bored with the missions due to this issue and the fact that we are doing it for another dress/gown or costume that is attached to a holiday and can't be achieved before the holiday. Like I said, I've only been around a few months and other things may be a regular craft reward, but maybe I haven't been around long enough to see them.

Please give us more specific deadlines such as a date and time. Perhaps a clock of some sort. The one day, two day, etc. thing is too vague overall. I learned that after the first two missions I attempted and if I really want to gain the final item/prize I feel pushed because of the ambiguity of the deadline.

The snowman mission was strange and pretty much everyone I know completed it on the first day. It was placed as a full mission, but was glitched in directive or messaging and then too easily completed where something else could have been accomplished in regard to the holiday. Perhaps something like this could be a mini-mission without a time limit.

I did like the twist in the scavenger hunt. In fact, I loved it. It makes things more interesting and I'd like to see more of that using common furnishings in our neighbors' apartments.

mysticgirl916
01-03-2015, 01:11 PM
I also feel that it's getting a little boring getting a gown/dress every time as a final prize in crafting missions since we already have a ton of them. Some missions in the past have offered really good pieces of furniture as the final prize, so more like that as well as more casual/professional outfits would be great. A wider variety of prizes rather than a gown or a dress would attract more people to do them along with better crafting times

Polaire
01-03-2015, 08:54 PM
I haven't really been able to post as much lately and I kinda don't have a lot to say... surprisingly enough I agree with quite a lot of what has already been said, so I'll just echo a few points:

Big yes to the Scavenger Hunt quest. I liked just the fact that it was something new and innovative as much as I liked the fact that you had an alternative way of collecting components other than crafting or gifting. I even liked the way we had to scramble around the boards trying to figure out how to use it. (Like the bit about studying antique books. How do you do that? What is the game talking about? Oh that gigantic thing I've had in my apartment for 6 months and forgot even existed! Click that!)

I'm divided 50/50 on the Snowman. Yes it was great that you could complete it in an afternoon. There was no stress involved. No random drops to worry about. And it was nice that you could watch it be built in stages which set it apart from your average gifting spree mission. But it was boring and anticlimactic and not even remotely a useful prize.

All of the other missions were the same style missions have always been, as far as I could tell?

Crafting times: Honestly it's the medium crafting times that get to me. Between 15 minutes and 3 hours are the worst. Anything shorter and you can sit around in the game waiting for it to craft, and anything longer and you can leave it and go about your normal day and not worry about it. I like having that one item that is 8 or 10 or yes even 12 hours long. I plan in advance to craft that item at night before I go to bed. I hate crafting a 45 minute item when I know I can't get back to the game for hours upon hours.
So I'm more than okay with long crafting times. Except for that second-to-last step in the mission when there is an 8 hour craft item AND a 12 hour craft item AAND you need one of each to craft a 10 hour item AAAAND by the way you have to craft three of those 10 hour items.

Finally-- I wasn't going to say anything about mission prizes because that wasn't the question BUT since someone else brought it up first... yes yes yes for the love of all that is holy, no more same-y gowns as prizes! I'm not saying no more dresses because there are a million types of dresses and I like a cute dress but these repetitive evening gowns are really getting to me.

Polaire
01-04-2015, 07:31 AM
This morning I noticed there was a specific question about the length and difficulty of the missions which I didn't address. I was going to edit this into my last post but it got a bit long. Guess I had more to say than I thought!
I haven't failed a mission in almost a year. Once you learn how to do the time management thing properly there should be no reason to fail. Also it really feels like mission times HAVE been a lot longer than they used to be when I first started playing. I've been a lot more lax in the game lately due to real life issues and illnesses and have still always completed everything. I guess it could be argued that you shouldn't have to do some kind of crazy time management that the game doesn't teach you to do and isn't even obvious that you can do, which is fair enough.
I'm not sure if missions should be longer because then those of us who do it this way will have days and days without missions to do. What I do know is that they need to start earlier. If missions get longer then they need to be started even earlier yet. There's been a few times I've not completed a mission or just BARELY completed it in time to use the outfit for the holiday it's for or for a sudden Daily Look theme that is obviously meant to use that prize. (There's been plenty of times when there's 4 days left in the mission but the DL theme is something that ONLY the mission prize really matches.) This was brought up a couple of days ago elsewhere in the forums so I know I'm not the only one with this issue.
So I would say length and difficulty is fine (although I know a lot of people disagree I don't entirely understand why) but if it's for a holiday or event start them off earlier.

Kristy DeHart Hamner
01-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Its seems to have gotten better, but I would love a new career please. Thanks

Topaz Blu
01-04-2015, 04:59 PM
@Polaire Long mission times are okay however, as mentioned, when it comes to needing them to craft another item that is of a shorter time, then it can become a bit challenging. My issue comes in when you have to ask neighbors for items that are needed in the crafting tasks but you don't get the items till much later.

Beverly Shepherd
01-08-2015, 06:03 PM
I am a new player and never have enough metro passes to be able to work. Any way to get them without gifts from neighbors?

Traveller Kika
01-09-2015, 12:44 PM
I don't remember exactly how each mission went to me, but I could complete them in time, usually one to 2 days are left still to keep making extra items or trying again if I couldn't get the bonus.

From the list, the easier and faster to finish was Snowman in my opinion. It was an extremely easy mission, but the prize was too simple, with a not very smooth design to say the truth. It could be more interesting if we could get different separate parts to dress the snowman in costume, to be able to change his appearance by adding different types of hat, scarfs, a pipe, a stick or a broom in the hands, etc. Something to make him become a more decorative and playful item in ours homes or patios.

The hardest from the list maybe was Scavenger Hunt, I remember players complaining cause they were going to lose the dress or couldn't get the bonus of shoes.

I agree the extra bonus in the missions sometimes are difficult to get, more than 3 tries for me is too much, and if you can't play daily you can easily lose the chance to make enough tries to get it finally. 3 tries give enough different possibilities and add enough interest in playing: you can get it at first, second or third time. I don't need more "suspense" about it :)

I remember during Dance Class there was some technical issue in another part of the game, entering the Cafe or something like this, I am not sure but maybe we had some extra days to finish the missions because of the trouble? I find it right when a mission doesn't run smoothly for some reason.

Hope it helps and sorry if I don't remember exact details, I just found now the thread.

Scavenger Hunt
Dance Class
Thanksgiving
Dog Days
Black Friday
Snowman
Christmas Elf

Kathryn Hill
01-15-2015, 10:20 AM
I am fairly organized so I do the crafting all out of order and do a bunch of the shorter crafts together when I have time and save the longer ones for night time. The only thing I would prefer, for the longer ones I like it better if you don't have to craft a shorter one to get it, I like it better if all I need is a collectible item to craft it.

Marlene Sabba
01-15-2015, 08:52 PM
I am finding those tasks very annoying! I very much agree with KATHRYN HILL (above) They are so repetitious and while I spend SO MUCH REAL CASH on this game, more thought needs to be put into these tasks. Long ones are fine but let's get them done with more speed. It is getting boring! Even the GROUNDS tasks are repeating for the 3rd and 4th time.

Marlene Sabba
01-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Its seems to have gotten better, but I would love a new career please. Thanks

Me, too. I am unemployed! And spending money I don't have and I am getting bored.

Marlene Sabba
01-15-2015, 08:56 PM
I agree 100%

Amanda Wilcox
01-24-2015, 12:55 PM
I would like to see another travel mission since that was before I started playing that would add to the excitement of the game

Beatriz Ag.
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Hello!

I think some missions are too long. Sometimes I feel like a production line crafting the same itens again and again.

Some people are able to complete them, so I think these missions can continue. But I think you also could offer shorter missions, with a smaller item as a gift, and then we could have more options to spend less time playing but also to get a cool item. Missions too long discourage the players who do not have so much time to access the game lots of times, and it can make them leave the game.

The smaller gifts could be things like necklaces, glasses, tattoos, bracelets, these are all itens that miss in the game and they are not for sale anywhere!

Another thing: we collect lots of itens for some missions that become useless later. These old itens could be used in other missions, or to craft objects, or to acquire clothes!

Traveller Kika
02-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Groundhog Day was a difficult mission to complete with the bonus. I find it difficult to complete in time if you cannot play everyday. Moreover the bonus was too difficult to get it, too many tries are needed, some of my friends finished the mission but couldn't get the hat after 3 tries :( Wish we could spend some extra day in missions that require to craft too many long-crafting items.

Alicia Brierelowell
02-16-2015, 11:42 AM
No i feel the same when there is a long wait for crafting items feels like no since in opening.

Marlene Sabba
02-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Most of your ideas sound good, but please don't make them take so long! Also some Jewelry and scarves would fun.
I am finding it very hard - after almost a year of playing - to be able to find anything in storage. I KNOW you tried to categorize it but there needs to be more categories.
Also the clothes need more subcategories, like COSTUMES which are now taking up so much room!
Also, it would be nice to leave messages in neighbors' apartments.

Elaine Berry
02-16-2015, 08:02 PM
I agree with others about the sameness of the boring evening dress prizes and unless the dress has a very high rating of over 700 points, it's not going to be worn more than once or twice anyways. But we could use high rated everyday and business dresses. I've noticed that my closet doesn't have enough of these and my avatar is always wearing the same green dress for every career job or daily look. Why not give us some business suits or everyday dresses with high 700 points?

Marlene Sabba
02-17-2015, 03:46 PM
I have tears in my eyes! I won the huge "orca" fish tank on the spins. I immediately saw that it would only fit if i emptied every piece of furniture from my 2-story living room. When i placed it down, it disappeared!!!!! I tried to put back my new pink couch in its original place and my couch disappeared!!! Now i can't place any furniture back in there because everywhere shows red - like there is already something there - but it is only tile floor!!!! The room is empty. Empty!!!

I really need some technical help ~ i spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game because i love to decorate. I am so upset that this may cause me to save some money and live my real life.

Please assist me. I am a long-playing customer, close to level 90. I want my light pink couch back! It is the couch that goes with the 2 light pink chairs (came as a package with fireplace and old-fashioned piano.) i don't care about the swallowed up fish tank, but i can't place anything on it - it is like it is there - but it is not.

Please assist me immediately, please! Please!

Marlene Sabba
02-17-2015, 03:48 PM
I have tears in my eyes! I won the huge "orca" fish tank on the spins. I immediately saw that it would only fit if i emptied every piece of furniture from my 2-story living room. When i placed it down, it disappeared!!!!! I tried to put back my new pink couch in its original place and my couch disappeared!!! Now i can't place any furniture back in there because everywhere shows red - like there is already something there - but it is only tile floor!!!! The room is empty. Empty!!!

I really need some technical help ~ i spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game because i love to decorate. I am so upset that this may cause me to save some money and live my real life.

Please assist me. I am a long-playing customer, close to level 90. I want my light pink couch back! It is the couch that goes with the 2 light pink chairs (came as a package with fireplace and old-fashioned piano.) i don't care about the swallowed up fish tank, but i can't place anything on it - it is like it is there - but it is not.

Please assist me immediately, please! Please!

Mariel Elbey
03-01-2015, 06:57 AM
there is no way a normal working person can have the time to finish the misions is so frustrating I always have 1 or 2 missions left when time runs out I cant be here all the time I have to work and sometimes the game doesnt load and cant get in either I m thinking of quiting playing you know I dont like feeling this way because of a game

Angie Pardy
03-05-2015, 04:10 PM
more apartments to choose from with open concept layouts to be able to hang more art work

Neetu Singh
03-06-2015, 07:08 AM
The toughest in the mission is to complete a task by the "crafting-machine" uses the same amount of gold (13) in spite of the duration of the task.. for 12 hours task=13 gold; 6 hours task=13 gold; 2 hours task=13 gold... it should be equal to the number of hours like
12 hours task = 12 gold
11 hours task = 11 gold
1 hour task = 1 gold
this would make the task interesting...

also 1 day in a month you should give time of 24 hours to complete the tasks; which were not completed earlier... so players can have more benift..

i really liked you festivals tasks in which you also told about the festivals of the world like Diwali ( India) gulf fesivals, san patrik day, black friday, hallowin etc

love your game and your team rock !! :-) :-D

Saki Higato
03-09-2015, 02:14 PM
i enjoy the missions.. but i wish there were a way to make sure that when we have down time we can actually work on one... lately its been where to do an 8 hour or 12 hour mission you have to complete one or more missions of semi length as well. like 2/45 min missions to do a 12 hour mission. or if it had been 3 5 min missions even without a prize it would have been ok.. i just don't like to waste my down time. lol

Jessica Mezo
03-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Honestly? I don't mind the lengths of the missions or the length of the craft time...it's the fact that you can only collect 50 gifts per day. It would definitely help if you shortened the time limit to every 12 hours or so.

Maria JorgensenGarwood
03-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Travel is a big one,, we all want to see the travel journal return with new locations, and how about New York City activities ... Broadway show, Manhattin clubs, Wall street, Brooklyn Bridge, Museums, Spring Break, Memorial day will be coming,
;)

Liliny Carol
03-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Since this thread is about missions i will make it short about a new career - i think (and that is me, i did not ask any other player their opnion) but i think that the next career would be something that needed ALL the previous careers to be finished BEFORE you could start the new career.

I dont know if it is a good idea because i can see many players getting upset to not being able to go for this career right away but at least would give more time to creating other new careers without so much rush while there are so many fixes for to be done too.

but talking about the missions:

I always finish my missions few days before it actually ends - so i think the time frame to finish it is ok - even working it is not being a problem to finish them.

I understand that some people may not be able to finish their missions but i dont think it is majority.

Some people may have way too much irl going on and not find the time to play more often, but that does not mean that the majority of the player base should be waiting way too long for new missions.

So, about the time - i think it should stay like it is now, not less, not more time to finish.

So if you have a problem you still have a lot of time to finish it, if all is ok, you will finish few days before the end of the mission. So, no stress about it.

About the bonus - i almost did not get the bathtub from the Valentine's quest. So i believe that the drop rate should be increased - the objective, i believe, is to everyone to get the bonus anyway, so why make it hard?

Or then keep the drop rate as it is but not in items that you may need more than 4 hours to finish.

I was not playing at the time of Venetian Mission, but i really would love to see this kind of missiong back too. Everyone just have good things to say about this mission, so yes, bring this kind of missions back, pls.

About missions prizes - im loving seeing that finally RY noticed we want more than just clothes - im not complaining about new gowns or other kind of clothes, but we also like to get some NICE free furniture.

I believe the prizes should be "balanced" - a bit of everything.

Like, if we are running 2 missions, 1 cloth, another furniture. Or whatever the way it is done, but NOT ONLY gowns - different kinds of clothes are very welcome.

I loved the mission that gave boots as bonus and a kind of jacket.. my memory is terrible, but something about winter - this kind of clothes are very welcome in quests in my own opinion and from what i noticed on the groups - most of the comments were positive about these items too.

* and i just read the last comment from Polaire and i could not agree more about starting the quests earlier if it is supposed to be used for holidays, for example.

That is it - i just wonder if someone did read the new chapter of my 'book'. :D :D :D

Traveller Kika
03-21-2015, 03:52 AM
I read it and agree mostly but for the time given to finish missions. Some of them to me are pretty short in time, not leaving more than 1 day after getting the prize. The rest is very welcome to me too.

Marlene Sabba
03-26-2015, 10:21 PM
Yes, I did - and I agree with all that you said!

Carmen Molino
04-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello, it would be nice to have more missions. I'm kind getting bored. I'd like to play a bit more no matter how long or short is the time to craft items. Give us things to do! I also would like to add, can we have more colorful paints for the walls: yellow, pink, dark blue. Thank you!

Marlene Sabba
05-01-2015, 03:55 AM
Please keep the time on the missions the same! Some of us do have a life besides this game, even tho I am spending money like it is a big part of my life...

Jamie Saywell
05-01-2015, 03:27 PM
believe it or not ive not actually played any of those missions to my awareness but thoroughly enjoy the missions just wish that the issue with receiving items once paid for would sort itself out :(

Jeanne Mrugacz
05-08-2015, 09:23 AM
I love that the Mother's Day crafting extras are little things to place in the apartment! I want ALL the candles! It's like you read my mind with these bonuses, thanks!

Beverly Rotondo
05-22-2015, 07:10 PM
I agree completely. It's just one of the things that keeps us away from the game. Another being (IMHO) the low number of gifts we can accept/send.

May L
05-24-2015, 10:44 PM
I don't find the missions difficult. But I tend to find them a little bit boring. The stories are quite girly, and I wish the girls would behave a little smarter. Here, all they care about is the next dress they'll shop, or the next event they'll show off at. And so many missions are the same every year! I don't even read the stories anymore, like I've done some of those missions 3 times, 'cause I've been playing the game for so long. Please write new missions, instead of serving us the same old ones over and over again!

And I'd also like to say that the game is getting slower and slower, because of all these ads and pop-ups you've added to it. It takes forever to load, then it freezes all the time. I refuse to tell my facebook friends about my crafting, so everytime I crafted a long-time craft, the game freezes, then pop-ups to ask if I want to tell my friends about it. Why can't it be a final NO ? It slows the game down so bad, I don't understand how can nothing is done about it. Concerning the dressing, it's even worth. I always have to reload the game about 2-3 times to MAYBE get a chance to have the clothes slowly showing up, one by one, in the closet (this is why it could do some serious good if we could sell the clothes we don't want, so there would be less content to load. If only you were willing to dig into it, of course...). It's atrociously slow, seriously.

Another thing I'd like to say: this is supposed to be a fashion game, anyway, right? So why are the girls at the coffee shop in such a tasteless way? I understand that they are programmed to be randomly dressed, but this is so ugly...! I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to program the way they are dressed, so they won't look that bad. It especially hurts on coffee missions such as "let's see how coffee patrons are dressed, in order to stay ahead of the fashion". Like, seriously???

I'm sorry my post is not all about the missions, but it's so complicated to be heard, I took the chance here, since it seems you're reading the comments, so thanks for listening. :) (and by the way, I had an unsolved issue and posted tickets to the support, I never got any answer nor help from them, I even posted several tickets on the subject, but still no answer, this is really not right, things should be done to improve that part too, honestly.)

Anna Bell
06-16-2015, 11:18 AM
I think its BULL we dont AUTOMATICALLY win the bonus items when completing these missions!!! I thought it was automatic/guaranteed. I get SO EXCITED when I see the new items we can EARN. IT IS NOT FAIR we dont win the bonus items automatically!!!!!!! Every SINGLE item that is cool COSTS a ton of GOLD bricks. Why cant we/people get these little bonus items? The people who just use COIN work a lot harder on this game to get nice things. Shouldnt they be rewarded too. ALSO, you guys charge WAAAY to much gold for these items. 60-160 gold bars for a dress?! C'mon that is JUST NOT FAIR. I bought 50 gold bricks yesterday and it got me NOTHING. NOTHING!!!! It is really taking the FUN out of this game. Its definitely wearing me down. I was so excited when I started. Now that I realize I cant have ANYTHING I want - I really dont know how much longer I will play this game. It is very upsetting and depressing that it is not fair to ALL of the people who play. It is like CGL has a monopoly over us. The ONLY people who get to have COOL STUFF are the people who pay a TON of REAL cash. That is JUST not FAIR AT ALL. I really dont know how much longer I can take it.. Sucks cause I really do like this game. Ive actually spent REAL cash on this game too. I have NEVER. EVER. paid real cash for a game before. I definitely like it - it is just not fair. They keep us working and working, building and building, for hours and hours, days and days - all for a CHANCE to win a bonus item. Just a chance!!!!!! PLUS you get 1 MEASLY gold bar for leveling up. That is so cheap and greedy. Especially when it costs 60-200 gold bars for ANYTHING cool. TO ALL MY CGL friends, I LOVE YOU!! My CGL friends are the BEST! City Girl Life

Kristen Parkinson
06-16-2015, 11:43 AM
I agree with Anna about the bonus items.

I think the missions add something to the game that is needed; otherwise, we just visit friends and work. Boring!

Perhaps shorter crafting times for a mission or two instead of 8, 10, and 12-hour crafting times. Like the shorter ones for career advancement and the goal is glam or coins or whatever, we could have shorter crafting missions for something less grand like a pair of shoes or some other doodad (instead of a whole outfit like the longer-crafted missions).

Anna Bell
06-17-2015, 02:57 PM
The MOST disappointing thing is that the BONUS ITEMS are not automatically WON.

Also, were asked to make too many 8-12 hour items.
It gets very boring to wait that long to make any progress.

*** I would love some ANIMAL/PET missions and DESTINATION missions like, Italy =)

Lets go to:

>>>>>> TAHITI - BORA BORA <<<<<<

Also, can we win some furniture?
I would LOVE to win a INCREDIBLE bedroom set or living room set.

Thank you for your time!

Anna Bell
06-17-2015, 07:24 PM
I have some ideas:

80's
50's
genie in a bottle
hip hop
disco
vampire
egyption/cleopatra
roman/rome/300
japanese/geisha
traditional chinese fashion
snow bunny/ski
fairytale
shakespeare/queen of england
neon (<--LOVE neon everything!)

Anna Bell
06-19-2015, 12:06 PM
SO NOT FAIR that CGL charges TONS of gold bars for EVERY. THING.

Do you want people to play your game or not?
Dont you want people to spend money?

Nobody is going to spend $20 cash to get 1-shirt for their game!

CGL players DESERVE more fair prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glassy Heart
06-20-2015, 06:53 PM
how to get more gold,how to send gifts when you open the game i want to send other items than what in the list,some of us missed some early missions and want them to come back after a while like the closet thing it is awesome , i have nothing to say about the vault i did not even open it it is so vip lol .thank you for making this awesome game and all the cool updates ^_^^_^^_^

Marlene Sabba
06-20-2015, 10:51 PM
I don't find the missions difficult. But I tend to find them a little bit boring. The stories are quite girly, and I wish the girls would behave a little smarter. Here, all they care about is the next dress they'll shop, or the next event they'll show off at. And so many missions are the same every year! I don't even read the stories anymore, like I've done some of those missions 3 times, 'cause I've been playing the game for so long. Please write new missions, instead of serving us the same old ones over and over again!

And I'd also like to say that the game is getting slower and slower, because of all these ads and pop-ups you've added to it. It takes forever to load, then it freezes all the time. I refuse to tell my facebook friends about my crafting, so everytime I crafted a long-time craft, the game freezes, then pop-ups to ask if I want to tell my friends about it. Why can't it be a final NO ? It slows the game down so bad, I don't understand how can nothing is done about it. Concerning the dressing, it's even worth. I always have to reload the game about 2-3 times to MAYBE get a chance to have the clothes slowly showing up, one by one, in the closet (this is why it could do some serious good if we could sell the clothes we don't want, so there would be less content to load. If only you were willing to dig into it, of course...). It's atrociously slow, seriously.

Another thing I'd like to say: this is supposed to be a fashion game, anyway, right? So why are the girls at the coffee shop in such a tasteless way? I understand that they are programmed to be randomly dressed, but this is so ugly...! I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to program the way they are dressed, so they won't look that bad. It especially hurts on coffee missions such as "let's see how coffee patrons are dressed, in order to stay ahead of the fashion". Like, seriously???

I'm sorry my post is not all about the missions, but it's so complicated to be heard, I took the chance here, since it seems you're reading the comments, so thanks for listening. :) (and by the way, I had an unsolved issue and posted tickets to the support, I never got any answer nor help from them, I even posted several tickets on the subject, but still no answer, this is really not right, things should be done to improve that part too, honestly.)

I, too, feel frustrated by all of the color wheels I get for everything I do. I get annoyed with the long generating question "Do I want to share with Fb friends?" NO. Then another color wheel. I'd love to see or just delete clothes I'd never put on her. It has become an effort to change clothes! Also costumes should be in another place. Playing for more than a year and a half (and spending much money - ) things should be getting easier, not harder.

Topaz Blu
08-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Crafting missions aren't too bad as long as there are members giving heads up about what's needed at each stage. It just becomes a bit much when multiple long craft items are needed or when a long craft item is needed for a short craft item. The final prizes are nice but would prefer if majority weren't gowns.

mysticgirl916
08-05-2015, 09:51 PM
I agree with the sentiment that we have way too many gowns as prizes. I like the clothing bundles with separate items, but it doesn't always have to be a dress and a pair of shoes

Tracy McCorstin
08-12-2015, 04:03 AM
I popped in here to see if anyone has asked, or addressed, the bonus items from the Restaurant mission showing up in all the menus (including flooring, walls, etc.). Will this lack of categorization be corrected?

Debbie Foster
03-10-2018, 07:45 PM
i want more missions and is it possible to trnsfer mt acc