PDA

View Full Version : Not getting bonus glam after visiting friends?

Briana JustUs Dotson
12-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Is anybody else having this problem? Sometimes it will tell me i've ran out of bonus energy even if i havent visited that day and it wont show the energy until i interact. Yet instead of 5 energy points i only get 4 (my own energy counts against my daily) and even still i never get my extra 30 glam, it doesnt pop up at all. :confused:

Cat Anders
12-09-2014, 04:46 PM
This is a known glitch that started when they changed the game reset time back to the old reset time (midnight Pacific Time). Essentially, depending on where you live, a visit to your neighbors in the evening (if you are in the United States) results in the loss of the bonus the next day. If you recall the reset time prior to this one, just make sure you visit your neighbors before that time of day and you'll see your bonuses the next day too.

Briana JustUs Dotson
12-09-2014, 09:45 PM
So as long as i visit in the morning ill still get my bonus the next day?

Tracy McCorstin
12-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Yes, you do. I was confused by this at first, but now I know to just make sure I visit before 6:00 p.m. my time. (Central.) I have some great CGL friends who helped me figure this one out and I'm glad they did! Hopefully rockyou will correct this very soon!