PDA

View Full Version : Does this bother anyone else, the grounds

Alicia Gray Thacker
10-20-2014, 09:34 AM
Why are we having to go to the grounds all the time now? A lot of people have problems getting it to load and it seems like we have to go every time we have a new mission! I, for one, get tired of having to go there. I have been 4 times already this morning. Does this bother anyone else?

mysticgirl916
10-20-2014, 10:50 AM
All the recent Halloween crafting missions we've been having were part of the Spooky Cafe event last year, and that meant a lot of travel to the cafe to complete certain steps of the quest. It doesn't really bother me at all

Sweeter
10-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Doesn't bother me at all either, it just makes it a bit of a change in the game at the moment.

Denise Roche
10-23-2014, 04:28 AM
At first it did but only because it takes ages for my cafe to load, I can make a cup of coffee while it's loading. TBH I'm glad of something to do, the game is a very slow moving game, you would get away with only logging on once maybe twice daily, might go back to chefville had nothing but tasks there.

Tara Rosenberg
10-30-2014, 08:17 PM
I used to have problems with the Grounds not wanting to load, it would take me two or three tries. It even got to the point where I stopped doing the daily missions for the Grounds because it would take so long to load, and sometimes wouldn't load at all, and I just got sick of dealing with it. But I haven't had any problems with it for a while now. I do wish that they'd group the trips to the Grounds better, though. Like I'll go for one mission, and no sooner do I get back to my apartment the next step of the same mission will send me right back there! I try to save going there for when I go to do the daily mission, that way I'm at least taking care of two or three at the same time, reducing the number of trips I have to make. But then like I said, the next two or three steps in the same mission will send you right back there, even if it's only to do one thing. It gets very frustrating, all the back and forth traveling, it would be so much better if they only did that to you once or maybe twice per mission, not every other step!