PDA

View Full Version : Can you beat my amount of wallpaper ?

Denise Roche
10-16-2014, 03:21 PM
Bet you can't, on the free spin where you watch a clip for an advertisement there is 'Beige Fleur wallpaper' well I have 200 of them now. Is that a record or what ? lol

frogblu15
10-16-2014, 04:32 PM
That's dedication, that's what that is. :)

Denise Roche
10-16-2014, 05:22 PM
That's dedication, that's what that is. :)

It's a pain lol but worth it when I get the spin token or sometimes (((rarely))) even gold.

Polaire
10-16-2014, 08:46 PM
I "only" have like, 90. So congrats.

I agree that it can be worth the effort if you do it right. I have a whole schtick and routine to really make it worth my time and I've been pretty pleased with it.

Clare Lawie
10-17-2014, 05:30 AM
I have probable had about 150 but sold all mine soon adds up to a good bit of money!!!

Denise Roche
10-19-2014, 11:33 AM
I have probable had about 150 but sold all mine soon adds up to a good bit of money!!!

How do you sell it ? I can't seem to find how you sell wallpaper.

Strange thing happened today, I was 1 off 250 and of course the spinner landed on the wallpaper but when I checked the amount I had in my storage it had reset back to 100 counts, so looks like once you hit a certain amount it deletes some of them, that or someone came in and stole the not so lovely wallpaper.

Kruidje Roermeniet
10-29-2014, 11:23 PM
It's a pain lol but worth it when I get the spin token or sometimes (((rarely))) even gold.

I've never got a spin token... rarely gold... most of the time money... :(

Polaire
10-30-2014, 08:24 AM
I'm up to 124 of the city spree wallpaper. And you can definitely sell them. I clicked on them right now and saw the "Drag here to sell" box.

I'm sad I haven't done as well with city spree this month. I haven't been able to do it as often as I did last month and when I do sit down for a bunch of spins I never get good luck. But last month I did very well, and I still have earned more gold on city spree than I have on cafe spinner playing once a day every day for over a year. Unfortunately I've twice now had it trigger a migraine and I'm not sure what or why exactly, when nothing else in the game or any other game I play or videos I watch do.