PDA

View Full Version : Political Career

Amanda Talkington
10-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Okay, it may just be me, but I'd like to see a political career for my City Girl. For instance, New York has the U.N., not to mention several local political jobs like lobbying, being a local politician, and being a staffer for someone very important. If anyone has thoughts on the idea, I'd welcome both positive and negative input.

frogblu15
10-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Politics, law, medicine.. those all sound good to me.

A political story line that doesn't use any actual political positions may be a bit difficult so I'd actually see that one being more of a side quest- not a crafting quest but more like the quests we had a couple of months ago- I don't remember the story lines but we were collecting things like books? To tie it in to the U.N, it could be entered around international holidays of awareness days for any number of things.

mysticgirl916
10-13-2014, 06:04 PM
You mean like the mini-missions for Jenna and Olivia? I'd like to do something like that again

frogblu15
10-13-2014, 07:38 PM
That's it exactly! Thank you for understanding when I'm incoherent, lol

Tara Rosenberg
10-30-2014, 08:31 PM
I like those ideas myself. I like the new Artist career, but seeing other types of careers would be nice as well. Maybe instead of strictly political, they could have like a translator for the U.N.? Then politics wouldn't enter into it per se, but it would still be in the general area. Law and medicine would be good careers, too. Or how about acting as a career? I mean, how many people move to New York City looking to be an actor? How many Broadway (and off-Broadway) shows are there each year? It would be a valid career choice for people actually living in the city, so why not in the game? I know, adding more careers to the game takes way more time, but it's something to keep in mind for the coming year.

Vera Ralston
11-30-2014, 09:27 AM
I also like idea of a political career. If the focus of the Mission were on Governance, rather than Politics, it would be educational as well as fun. And we might get a nice Blue Suit out of it (or a red one as well)!