PDA

View Full Version : Different missions depending on players?

May Lī
10-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I've been receiving from friends this item: a must-eat place, looking like some kind of bagel. What is that for? And it happens pretty often, that I receive items that seem to be used for some missions I have no access to (and they're not even from old missions, from players who only connect now). They're items that remind me of nothing, and that I've not used for at least a year, not to say ever used.

Do any of you know what to do with these Must-eat place, since it's the only example I've at hand right now?

Polaire
10-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Remember when we got those two new missions at the same time back in July?
I don't remember what they were about but one had a lot of travelling around New York and the other one had apartment cleaning. THE ONE WITH THE BED BUGS. Please RockYou, never bugs again, ever.

They're the missions that we got the blue New York & London tee shirts from, the short blue & black dress, the weird brown dress, and the white and black wedge shoes. If you have any of those items, you did them.

They're like the missions you get when you first start playing the game, when every single character in the game gives you stuff to do, so they have no time limit. So anyone who is either new to the game or for whatever reason never got around to them until now would still be able to do them. Maybe you have to be a certain level to trigger them? Not sure.

Hope that solves your mystery!

MarshaQA
10-02-2014, 07:53 PM
What's that? More bugs? Kay!

(teasing!)

Polaire
10-02-2014, 08:03 PM
AH hah hah.

For the record, I think some bugs are fine. Spiders, for example, are awesome. I like spiders.

Nobody likes a bed bug.

May Lī
10-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Eeer I've been playing this game for about a year an a half, I reckon... Why would I trigger beginner missions now? That's weird...

Sweeter
10-03-2014, 05:53 AM
They Were like beginner missions, RockYou just started them into the game after they got the whole game finally handed over to them and it was something to hold us by till they got new missions created to deliver to us. I have been playing since Last October and got those missions this past July when RockYou took over the game. My daughters account hasn't finished the begging of the games ones so her account never showed them yet.