Sweeter
09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Went to the Cafe this morning to do my tasks and saw this lol

frogblu15
09-16-2014, 10:44 AM
:eek:

mysticgirl916
09-16-2014, 01:50 PM
I got that set along with 2 sets of curtains. But I've been lucky with this cafe wheel so far, I've gotten nearly 40 gold since the new prizes were added (15 twice, 5 and 1 once each)

Sweeter
09-17-2014, 06:29 AM
I got that set along with 2 sets of curtains. But I've been lucky with this cafe wheel so far, I've gotten nearly 40 gold since the new prizes were added (15 twice, 5 and 1 once each)

I got the bra but haven't gotten the underwear yet. The last few spins I have not been able to get the last article of clothing...Never got the sparkle shirt, never got that pink and white dress. Hope I get the underwear to match the bra. I have gotten some gold and rubies too, more rubies than gold. And the coins too.

Edited:

Came close this morning getting the underwear. I took the spin of the wheel and landed 1 spot before them, ugh, so I spent 2 gold just to land the spot on the other side of them, ugh. Spent another 2 gold and got curtains, then spent another 2 gold just get coins so I gave up, ugh.

Wish they had a timer on the cafe spinner so we know when a new one is gonna be put in place.

Lacie Rose
09-17-2014, 10:51 PM
I rarely get the clothes when I spin as well. Though I don't mind really, I'd rather have the gold. :) Good luck!
I got the bra but haven't gotten the underwear yet. The last few spins I have not been able to get the last article of clothing...Never got the sparkle shirt, never got that pink and white dress. Hope I get the underwear to match the bra. I have gotten some gold and rubies too, more rubies than gold. And the coins too.

Edited:

Came close this morning getting the underwear. I took the spin of the wheel and landed 1 spot before them, ugh, so I spent 2 gold just to land the spot on the other side of them, ugh. Spent another 2 gold and got curtains, then spent another 2 gold just get coins so I gave up, ugh.

Wish they had a timer on the cafe spinner so we know when a new one is gonna be put in place.

Jeffrey Darkweather
09-18-2014, 04:49 AM

I am sure I just saw her on the current vote Mad for Plaid! :confused: ;)

Sweeter
09-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Finally I got the underwear, first time in months since we been getting a new cafe spinner I got all clothing items. I really wanted that shirt and the dress from the last 2, hope they come up again.

mysticgirl916
09-18-2014, 10:03 AM
I haven't gotten the trench coat yet, hopefully I'll get it before the prizes change

Polaire
09-21-2014, 03:33 PM

I used to always see someone in the cafe wearing the leopard print lingerie ensemble with the red thigh high stockings and some sort of heels and weird hair and I've been waiting for them to pop up again to screen grab for you but she hasn't shown up in awhile.
So, I mean, it could be crazier. Your cafe visitor might have just lost her dress. The one I used to see was obviously on purpose.