PDA

View Full Version : I cant even play the game!!!!!

Jenn Faeth Carbaugh
09-10-2014, 01:49 AM
EVERYTIME I GO TO GIFT AND THEN PLAY I AM TOLD THE GAME NEEDS TO RELOAD AND I NEED TO REFRESH. :mad: I HAVE DONE THIS 7 TIMES. I GO THROUGH AND AND SEE THAT I HAVE NEW NEIGHBOR, AND SOME OF THEM ARE ONES THAT I HAVE LOST ALONG THE WAY THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE,.....BUT NEW ONE ARE ALSO LISTED SO I REFRESH THINKING THAT THIS IS WHY I AM HAVING THE ISSUE. ONCE I REFRESH AND IT TAKES ME BACK THROUGH THE ENTIRE BEGINNING AGAIN AND AGAIN, I AM GIVEN THE SAME STUDID MESSAGE THAT GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED SO I NEED TO RELOAD!!!!! I HAVE EVEN UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED 3 TIMES TO TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. THIS TAKES THE FUN OUT OF PLAYING ALL TOGETHER!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: GOING BACK TO BED....

Louise Read
09-10-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm getting exactly the same - the game is unplayable right now and its infuriating :(

Jenn Faeth Carbaugh
09-10-2014, 02:01 AM
thanks for the reply .......atleast I know it is not just me......have a great day!!! :)

Ria Lenz
09-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Hi Jenn...same here actually. It has been this way for the last 2 hours.

Ria Lenz
09-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Hi...it is the new daily deal that is doing this. I have an account that stopped working when I clicked on the daily deal.

Claire Bridget
09-10-2014, 03:45 AM
driving me mad... cant play game at all because of the constant.. *refresh page* every single time i go to game :-(

Lynn Cory
09-10-2014, 03:55 AM
I am having the same issue , which was happening a couple of weeks ago.. this is very frustrating as I was out of internet for a few days , and have been trying to get back on track..

Johanna Mohn
09-10-2014, 04:08 AM
Ich muss mein Spiel auch immer wieder neu laden , macht keinen Spass!!!!

Ria Lenz
09-10-2014, 05:04 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=736164806450836&set=a.736163119784338.1073741855.100001719714825&type=1&theater

Ladies this link is my personal album with a work-around. You just leave the reload message and continue to play. It is a few hours till our Rock You friends will get to work. I know they will get around to it as soon as they see what's going on. I am not sure if we will keep everything we work for while this glitch is still there but it is worth a try for now.

Dan T Cowder
09-10-2014, 05:12 AM
mine is doing the same stupid thing. it did this b4 but it went away. im getting pist

Topaz Blu
09-10-2014, 05:18 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=736164806450836&set=a.736163119784338.1073741855.100001719714825&type=1&theater

Ladies this link is my personal album with a work-around. You just leave the reload message and continue to play. It is a few hours till our Rock You friends will get to work. I know they will get around to it as soon as they see what's going on. I am not sure if we will keep everything we work for while this glitch is still there but it is worth a try for now.
I've noted this is doable however progress achieved won't be saved, as with mission crafting. Have done this some weeks ago thinking I could still play normally then discovered game progress made wasn't recorded nor saved. I'll just have to check in later and hope I can get back to crafting for the current mission.

Dee Estrada
09-10-2014, 05:18 AM
Me too! It is very frustrating.

Chiukachanga Chiupakabra
09-10-2014, 05:34 AM
I've noted this is doable however progress achieved won't be saved, as with mission crafting. Have done this some weeks ago thinking I could still play normally then discovered game progress made wasn't recorded nor saved. I'll just have to check in later and hope I can get back to crafting for the current mission.

I try this and it works by me :) My actions where be saved.

Kimberly Beth Wheeler
09-10-2014, 05:40 AM
I've just been playing around the "reload game" and it seems to be saving my progress. If I leave and come back the things I've done are still completed. ........... Also, you might want to try having something called patience. So the game's messing up, big deal! Imagine how you would feel if you were the creators of this game having all of these irate people yelling at you all the time. Things happen. Things mess up. Go out, enjoy REAL LIFE and come back to it later. Sheesh. It's JUST A GAME. Nothing you do in it has any baring on reality anyway accept how you choose to handle it, so what's the big deal? Focus on the things in life that really matter. Just saying.

Chiukachanga Chiupakabra
09-10-2014, 05:45 AM
I've just been playing around the "reload game" and it seems to be saving my progress. If I leave and come back the things I've done are still completed. ........... Also, you might want to try having something called patience. So the game's messing up, big deal! Imagine how you would feel if you were the creators of this game having all of these irate people yelling at you all the time. Things happen. Things mess up. Go out, enjoy REAL LIFE and come back to it later. Sheesh. It's JUST A GAME. Nothing you do in it has any baring on reality anyway accept how you choose to handle it, so what's the big deal? Focus on the things in life that really matter. Just saying.

but..but..my addiction..... My day is ruined :( Now I am gonna take drugs and alcohol for feeling better :(

mysticgirl916
09-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Despite the reload message, I was able to finish the Fashion Week mission, enter the Daily Look and collect my items for the gifting spree because things still work in the background and it saved my progress

Sweeter
09-10-2014, 07:50 AM
I can't start my 2nd craft of the fashion week cause the box is in my way. I didn't go and accept any of my messages (gifts) till the damn box was gone and I had 21 or 22 gifts awaiting to be accepted and just went back into the game to see if the damn reload box was gone yet and it wasn't and now I have 2 gifts and the other 20 are gone. Those are gifts for yesterdays accepting on the trunk mission we have. Submitted a ticket to support cause this is bunch of BS.

Susan Wheeler Chalker
09-10-2014, 08:07 AM
hOW ARE SOME STILL DOING THE CRAFT AND ENTERING THE FASHION SHOW WHEN THE DAMN RELOAD THING IS IN THE WAY??wILL THIS BE FIXED SOON..tHANKS

Susan Wheeler Chalker
09-10-2014, 08:08 AM
How did you enter the daily look to change outfit with the reload thing in the way?

mysticgirl916
09-10-2014, 08:12 AM
I picked an outfit that was in my view (tomorrow's theme is Fashion Show and I knew a gown would be appropriate). As for the mission, I had my crafting box near my apartment door so it was in very good sight for me to finish crafting, I was due to finish today regardless

Sweeter
09-10-2014, 08:19 AM
I got my gifts back, but can't do much. Guess I will be a day behind on finishing the fashion week quest now when I would have been due to finish tomorrow.

Polaire
09-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Usually when you get the reload message and it is legit and not a bug, anything you do after that message pops up will not be saved.
BUT sometimes when it's a glitch like this it does. Only sometimes. That crafting bug in Moon Festival you could grab the item and and it would save, but the couch in the cafe bug it would not.

Today it seems to work again, so you can still do anything where you can scroll around the reload box to get to. Sending & receiving gifts, half of the crafting items, clicking on various things in your apartment (since you can drag the room around to reach stuff),etc.

I'm not concerned about the Fashion Week mission... they gave few extra days to finish the Moon Festival mission because of the bugs so they might extend the deadline for this one again, but the other one is a daily collection mission and I don't know how they can compensate for that? The gifts page isn't actually affected by the message but people might not realize that.

Millie Rosado
09-10-2014, 09:30 AM
por que no puedo jugar, siempre que entro, me pide que tengo que recargar y cuando lo hago y vuelvo a entrar, me vuelve a pedir lo mismo,, por que sucede, que hago... alguien que me ayude,
Help me...

Cicine Slade
09-10-2014, 09:52 AM
same problem AGAIN. the game keeps saying to reload and i can't do anything.could that please be fixed?it is very frustrating !!!

mysticgirl916
09-10-2014, 11:18 AM
The reload issue was fixed