PDA

View Full Version : cool suggestions for citygirl

Melinda Yellen
08-29-2014, 11:33 PM
wouldnt it be cool if they added a standing fan furniture to put in our apartments or even a air conditioner

a cat litter box for our cats

or even if we had a husband avatar that we can change in clothes and hairstyles

have a babies room with a baby avatar and baby furniture

what do you guys think?

mysticgirl916
08-30-2014, 07:07 AM
No boyfriends or babies, this is not The Sims. I don't think there's any need for things like that

Sweeter
08-30-2014, 07:32 AM
Even though it would be cool to have a boyfriend but don't think it's gonna happen. The game is called City Girl Life, its the life of a city single girl living it up.

Melinda Yellen
08-30-2014, 08:28 PM
No boyfriends or babies, this is not The Sims. I don't think there's any need for things like that

well i have to disagree :( i think it would be cool having my own little doll house and stuff, everyone is allowed to have a different opinion and would be nice cause in real in real life i live with my boyfriend would of been nice to put him in my citygirl house :)

mysticgirl916
08-31-2014, 07:23 AM
I've played other fashion games where boyfriends and having relationships were required. I left those games because the boyfriends were too much to take care of and it took away from what I wanted to get out of them

Topaz Blu
08-31-2014, 07:48 PM
@M Yellen: It would probably be okay if it were an opt in/out thing but knowing how some games work they will likely implement it for all and not give them a choice in the matter of participation. The babies and husbands is going a bit far. Its well known that this occurs in real life but this isn't real life its a game. If elements such as these gets added, its going to cease being a game that's played for fun. There are other games out there that have this feature because the elements were part of the process from the get go. I have already left several games due to the implementation of relationships which took the fun right out of them.

Jennie Lubeck
09-01-2014, 12:13 PM
No husbands! Absolutely NO BABIES!
I couldn't figure out why they were giving us bridal stuff. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.