PDA

View Full Version : I can't contact Support team! Someone from Rockyou - HELP!!!

Natik Mezzardi
08-03-2014, 05:26 AM
When i try to get to City Girl Support - i need to click on a button "Log in safely with Facebook" - nothing happens and URL changes to citygirl.ry.com/login.aspx The last word in correct URL should be SUPPORT. How can i complain to Support that i can not contact Support! This is almost funny! But it is sad for me... I need any Rockyou official contact me please! I really need your help!! Thank you.

Sweeter
08-03-2014, 03:53 PM
http://rockyou.zendesk.com/home

At the very top right next to log in click on sign up, you can make that log in the same as your forum log in if it will make it easier for you to remember. You don't need to connect it with facebook. I don't have mine set up with facebook. I made a new account to be able to send them a support ticket. The support is closed on Saturday and Sunday Erin will see this post first thing she gets a chance when they get back into the office on Monday morning.

Erin
08-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Please send me a message if you still cannot submit a ticket! I'm sorry about that!