PDA

View Full Version : Where is the link for City Girl Support?

Anne Harding Julian
06-26-2014, 05:54 PM
Just wondering where the link for submitting issues with City Girl game is. I had paid gold to unlock job recommendations and now it is reset back to having no recommendations, including the ones my friend gave.

Tricia Leavitt
06-27-2014, 06:30 PM
I'd like to know too. Cause not only am I missing all my messages but some of my neighbours are missing and I've had them since I began the game! This transition from playdom to rockyou was not smooth it seems.

Edit: plus it seems that almost every other time I will get a gift error message and not receive the gift. Playdom never gave me a gift error message. I didn't even know there was one!

Irish Jenn Holeman
06-27-2014, 07:37 PM
I really wish they would fix this game. I am missing all my gifts, friends mising, got a free spin in the cafe and it took 6 of my gold away. not a happy camper....

Patricia Lyn Reynolds
06-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Friends are missing because they haven't accepted the new terms, maybe they are no longer playing the game. Rock You posted on their facebook page, as part of the transistion they were forced to dump message boxes. try to be understanding, if Rock You hadn't bought the game, there would be no game anymore. No web site transition is ever smooth, yea I lost 250 messages last night, but they are talking to us, posting on the facebook page, so at least they are trying.

Smily Smiley
06-28-2014, 02:46 AM
Since the shut dont, i no longer have the gifts to finish the who you gonna call quest. The gifts where there to finish before the maintenance work and now every gift I had is gone. Are the gifts coming back before the quest is over or will it be a lost cause.
Due to the maintenance work I wasn't able to finish some of the other quests.

Amber Moody
06-28-2014, 05:21 AM
I'm having the same issues... so tired of this not getting all of my gifts and lost messages too.. and i will i could except more then 50 gifts a day

Tricia Leavitt
06-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Friends are missing because they haven't accepted the new terms, maybe they are no longer playing the game. Rock You posted on their facebook page, as part of the transistion they were forced to dump message boxes. try to be understanding, if Rock You hadn't bought the game, there would be no game anymore. No web site transition is ever smooth, yea I lost 250 messages last night, but they are talking to us, posting on the facebook page, so at least they are trying.

Okay I get the friends thing but why were they forced to dump the messages? and couldn't they have warned us about that so we could get are gifts for the quests we needed?

Susan Fitzjohn
06-28-2014, 08:38 PM
All my messages have disappeared... I lost some of the challenges I have worked hard for nearly all my friends have dropped off of my list so I can't visit them any more and therefore as not able to early the rewards and points etc.. also the daily vote is not working at all... this has been going on for over a week.. I thought it would right itself but it seems that the game is faulty.. it it keeps up I'll stop playing. :(

Susan Fitzjohn
06-28-2014, 08:40 PM
I just saw the above messages which says most of it it due to the transition. Hope things work out as it is frustrating, but I haven't seen any messages of FB about it yet.

Tracy Green
06-29-2014, 03:18 AM
i have try 10 time to load the game .

Patricia Lyn Reynolds
06-30-2014, 05:07 PM
http://citygirl.rockyou.com/support/

Carmen Baldwin
07-01-2014, 09:25 AM
So how do people accept the new terms? I'm a brand new player who unfortunately started a couple of days before the transition and I'm having problems. I have no idea if I accepted the new terms and I have brand new active friends who do not show up on my neighbor list.

Betty Lafferty
08-27-2014, 02:13 PM
Just wondering where the link for submitting issues with City Girl game is.

I wish someone could tell me why I keep getting "Allow ads so you see what you are missing" when I first go into the game after hitting play. I have updated chrome, cleared cache, allowed popups and tried to find a place to submit report or question. What am I missing?