Thread: watch and earn

watch and earn

the watch and earn is not working. click on it but nothing happens. or show that no videos to watch. I have to close it down and reopen to get it to work and then some times it will not work after I do that.

Looks like the monkeys are back at work at RY. How can we have pop up ads, but when we activate the Watch and Earn, " there are no ads to watch" appears, followed immediately, by another popup? Also, babies do not post when they are supposed to

The cave was fun, when it was first released. It was different. It has now become a disaster. Too unrealistic for most players to complete. Watch and Earn doesn't work, most of the time, babies don't post. Please FIX the game, before adding new features

Hello, I'm the same as you Robin and want to know what the heck is going on with this site. I have written and received no reply. I feel that if this is a part of the cave game, then everyone should be automatically granted that in total. I try several times per day without any thing happening. Come on Rock you.... Please sort it, cut it or give it away to all participants. Regards Annie

Hello, I'm the same as you Alexandra and want to know what the heck is going on with this site. I have written and received no reply. I feel that if this is a part of the cave game, then everyone should be automatically granted that in total. I try several times per day without any thing happening. Come on Rock you.... Please sort it, cut it or give it away to all participants. Regards Annie

Hello, I'm the same as you Lorraine and want to know what the heck is going on with this site. I have written and received no reply. I feel that if this is a part of the cave game, then everyone should be automatically granted that in total. I try several times per day without any thing happening. Come on Rock you.... Please sort it, cut it or give it away to all participants. Regards Annie

Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to watch and earn if nothing loads to watch???

all i get is there are no adds to watch,, try again later, later never comes