Thread: Weekly Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Weekly Challenge

Why is it I can only get points on my first game. After that it stays the same amount no matter how many I get and then but me back into the main screen?

2. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the exact same problem! Can anyone help with some info? Is it a common glitch? Should we submit a ticket? Help :(

4. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know the answer, and I can't find one in the group I'm in on FB. Sending in a ticket seems the way to go, but you can also join a group yourself to ask- I know they're not to everyone's tastes, but the forums are a bit quieter and slower for getting answers.

6. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dana and Verna!

When you play a scene for the first time, your score is recorded and it is very likely you will be at the bottom of the ladder i.e. at 11th position. The moment you score higher than your previous score, your score will change. If you score higher than any one of the previous players, your name will replace their's. Each time you play a score sheet comes up at the end of the game. You can scroll down and check your position. If your score is lower than your previous score then your score on the chart remains unchanged.

I hope I was able to help.

Cheers!

8. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's bee some glitch of some sort in the weekly challenge for some time. even I cant play it more than 1 time because it kicks me out

10. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    frogblu15, I found something on a group, someone said it is a known glitch but since is just a side part of the game, fixing it is not a priority :( That's really sad, the dog reward for this week is cute and I would have love to "fight" for it.

Thank you Ameeta Malani for the time you took to explain, but I personally am aware of the fact that that is the way IS SUPPOUSE to normally work but some of us have a glitch and our score doesn't record even if it's higher than the first one, it just kicks us out from the scene in the last seconds. It takes the energy, gives 100 xp but no score.

Patricia Perrine, exactly, the game acts normal the first time you play the scene, after that it goes crazy.

I preferred to post on the forum rather than in a group hoping this way someone from rockyou will take more interest in the problem. Just hoping.

Sorry for bad english, not my language,

12. Thanks Ameeta Malani, frogblu15 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your reports regarding the Weekly Challenges.

I have escalated your reports to the team.
    Pebbles

14. Thanks frogblu15, Dana Ethereal thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been having the same issue for a few months now!!!!!! At the very end it kicks me back to my garden with no score!!!!!!! Lost energy and prizes due to this!!!!!!