Thread: no wonders

no wonders

hi

when i finish a chapter usually the new wonder comes up to build then the story continues welll i have not been able to get that -can any1 help with that

ty amy

Sophie Poussinette
    If you are on chapter 38 or 39 it is a usual problem, because suddenly you have to finish the quests from the previous chapters. I gave every idea I could think of that could help there :

http://forums.rockyou.com/showthread...l=1#post433216

Good luck!

But since the quests no longer show up in sidebar or let us know what they are, how can we finish them? This is an ongoing problem. Where is a list of quests we players can download to make sure we have fulfilled all the requirements? I have had this same problem, you guys gave me my Wonders, but since the quests weren't fulfilled, I have the same problem as this user.

Jan 30: This is an ongoing problem. There is a quest list over at Playdom, but it only goes up to Chapter 110. Although in some instances they tell you to go to chapter 37 for a quest, it's actually in chapter 68. Heads up, ;)
    Last edited by Barbara Brown; 01-30-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Adding to post.

Sophie's post (just over yours) has a link to a spreadsheet of quests. I'm going through it myself, I stalled out on chapter 38.