Thread: Problem with Blitzes

Pam Roberts

Problem with Blitzes

Is anyone else having trouble getting blitzes? I can send them and have sent many over the past few days. I have had several neighbors tell me they have returned them, but I haven't got them. I also can't do the weekly blitz because it kicks me out before my time is up.
    I can't submit a ticket, because this site won't let me connect using my Facebook account, although I can get on the forums. Hoping someone from Rock You sees this and can help me out.

2. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been having trouble with blitzes for a long time (+6 mo). I can't play any blitzes. I get the first screen, with the watch, and it cycles forever (16+ min). I enjoyed the game when I could play it and have subscribed to the inner circle. Now, I can't even play scenes from the main chapter because the game won't cycle past the watch. This game is working on being my most hated game because nothing seems to be done to restore it to playability. Prove me wrong, RockYou!

Post Thanks / Like

The Clock

My problem and a bit more. I love playing this game but am starting to lose my patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Johnston View Post
    I've been having trouble with blitzes for a long time (+6 mo). I can't play any blitzes. I get the first screen, with the watch, and it cycles forever (16+ min). I enjoyed the game when I could play it and have subscribed to the inner circle. Now, I can't even play scenes from the main chapter because the game won't cycle past the watch. This game is working on being my most hated game because nothing seems to be done to restore it to playability. Prove me wrong, RockYou!

5. Thanks Pebbles thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your reports regarding issues with Blitzes.

I have escalated your reports.
    Pebbles

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if this helps or not but it helped me with the blitzes and the chapter games. When the clock keeps spinning, I go out of the game. When I come back in, I make sure the settings for music and sound effects are off. When I choose the neighbor for a blitz or open a chapter, I use full screen (I usually don't play in full screen mode). In full screen mode, the watch doesn't keep spinning. Also, before I launch FB, I clear the cache for the Flash Player from my control panel; if I don't, the Flash Player will become unresponsive a few times during the game.

Hope this helps.