Thread: Claim Code: 1Q5Q2-3A8F6QTA

Kevin Gee SL-Rawker

Claim Code: 1Q5Q2-3A8F6QTA

I have submitted a claim to collect my winnings. I have provided all necessary ID requirements but have not heard from Ryzing about my claim. Which is Claim Code: 1Q5Q2-3A8F6QTA .

I have sent numerous emails which have all gone un-answered.

I expect to hear from someone soon regarding a check for my winnings. Unfortunately if I do not hear from anyone I will not only be adding to the numerous scam reports about this company all over the web but I will also be contacting Facebook to have this game removed and shut down from Facebook as well as the United States FTC and be submitting a cyber crimes report via ic3.gov. Please reply as soon as possible and Please issue me a check for my winnings. I do enjoy playing your game however, if no reply or check is sent to me then I will be left with no option but to pursue matters in a legal fashion.

Thank You,
    Kevin
    Ryzing Id: 2054648

P.S. Disabling my account and or ignoring my message will not solve the problem. It will only further my case with the authorities. I recommend that you do the right thing and start paying out the winnings to people who have won prizes.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Consumer Guide

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Gary Dean
    they dont answerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr