Thread: problem on level 269

Donna Ortiz

problem on level 269

can't get past this level, it calls for a 3X and a line clear,need to do four of these, I have done this more than once, but it doesn't register. any sugestions

Denise Siciliano Kite
    I'm having the same problem, I can't get past this level. I register the first line clear and 3X, then after that it doesn't register

Frankie Rife Thibodeau
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Siciliano Kite View Post
    I'm having the same problem, I can't get past this level. I register the first line clear and 3X, then after that it doesn't register
    This happens to me too. spent days on this. cannot make a word after the first line is done.
    Also, I need friends to move on, please add me.

Frankie Rife Thibodeau

game 269

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Siciliano Kite View Post
    This happens to me too. spent days on this. cannot make a word after the first line is done.
    Also, I need friends to move on, please add me.

Hi - I was having the same problem until I noticed that they're talking about LINE clears ONLY, not the CROSS clear. I think one of them is a cross clear, so if you use that one, it won't register towards the four you need. Hope this helps!

Don't understand what a "line clear" is. Have tried a number of things but nothing works. Help, please!