Thread: cut off room

Reinna Taylor

cut off room

You should have the countdown to buy your cards. If you go in a room and its already started you should have to wait until the game is over before you can buy cards. Its not fair that people come in and buy their cards when the game has 10+ numbers called and get 1st place!! Especially when there is only a few people in the room and 1st place is all there is!!

Genie Stelnicki
    I have joined a game when it has already started, but I've never immediately won 1st place. I think what you experienced is a fluke.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Reinna

I have experienced it quite frequently, they are called "jumpers" and I find it very inconciderate and rude. They should have to wait just like we do. Just like in auto rooms, they jump in at several numbers and win instantly, how does that happen?? Its not fair!! And if u say anything, they say "its bingo, u take your chances" WTH. I am thinking very seriously about deleteing, I enjoy the game, but lately I just get annoyed and frustrated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinna Taylor View Post
    You should have the countdown to buy your cards. If you go in a room and its already started you should have to wait until the game is over before you can buy cards. Its not fair that people come in and buy their cards when the game has 10+ numbers called and get 1st place!! Especially when there is only a few people in the room and 1st place is all there is!!

4. Likes Edward Kucharczyk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Genie, No,, its not a fluke, it happens constantly, because of folks like you.
    Why would u come in and not wait for new game?? Its like if u stand in line for something, and then u break line, its rude and inconsiderate. I know its bingo, and u take your chances like everybody says, but theres a right way and wrong way///why not be a good team player and wait your turn??
    Last edited by Lynda Tyson; 01-01-2017 at 02:30 PM.