Thread: level 345

Brenda Dockall-Meuth

level 345

cannot pass!!!!!!!!!!! ANY IDEAS????????????????

Sirkka AlÚn
    Same problem here - I like when it's not too easy but it's NOT fun when getting through seems to be impossbile >:-/

Peggy Rippley Garvin Miller
    How did u get past Level 344??? I am pulling my hair out.

Linda Sue Kives
    anybody pass 345 yet? getting ready to get rid of the game been stuck too long and is not fun anymore.

Hey everyone, levels 344 and 345 have recently been slightly modified, please try it again and let us know what you think!

Claudia Smith Bravo
    I'am stuck on 345 help

Dot Henderson Strong
    I bought some Crystal Crusher boosts for level 345. But they do not show up in my available boosts. I fear I will never get out of 345! How can I get the boosts to show up?

Used every hint every one of my assists and after two months am ready to quit the game 345 is not fun is not easy and is not for me. Every time I get to clear a tile the first thing is a ribbon block then a crystal, this is always followed by Qs Zs Bs Vs Xs and every other difficult letter and no vowels it has to be impossible to complete. It would appear to me the only way is to buy the chapter off and I can't afford that amount of money.

For level 345, you have to clear those two clouds first. Get rid of them as soon as possible, and the level will be very easy after that. If you don't get good letters to clear those clouds, just restart the level.

I have cleared this level twice now, but the game gets stuck afterward and doesn't proceed to level 346 (chapter 24) as I play on iPad. Guess the mobile version of the game only has 23 chapters =/

Great news, Chapter 24 was just released for Mobile! More chapters will follow soon, but enjoy that one for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gursharan Sidhu View Post
    For level 345, you have to clear those two clouds first. Get rid of them as soon as possible, and the level will be very easy after that. If you don't get good letters to clear those clouds, just restart the level.

I have cleared this level twice now, but the game gets stuck afterward and doesn't proceed to level 346 (chapter 24) as I play on iPad. Guess the mobile version of the game only has 23 chapters =/