Thread: lagging!

Judy Dick

lagging!

is anyone else having major lag in bingo blingo rooms?....its making it very hard to play since they started displaying them advertisements(WHICH I HATE)....not sure if thats why i have lag or its some other reason....

Michael Chastant
    Zoo world 2 needs giant river otters, Asian small clawed otters, red river hog, spotted neck otter, blue duiker red fronted duiker, African penguin, northern bald ibis, red river hog, brushtail possum, and Jamaican fruit, bat also new pet season with Saluki, Great Dane, and a chocolate labrador

Michael Chastant
    Also add in Allen's swamp monkey a lion tailed macaque and a mermaid also for pet season a saluki, Great Dane, a chocolate labrador, also a golden retriever, and a add in a white ibis and a nine banded armadillo also a pronghorn antelope

Jeri Aasgaard
    Judy Dick: Yes I have been experiencing that on and off this week. Not sure why.
    Last edited by Jeri Aasgaard; 09-18-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Nicholas Brainard
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chastant View Post
    Also add in Allen's swamp monkey a lion tailed macaque and a mermaid also for pet season a saluki, Great Dane, a chocolate labrador, also a golden retriever, and a add in a white ibis and a nine banded armadillo also a pronghorn antelope
    I would suggest going into Zoo World's Thread and post these suggestions then Michael. This thread is for Bingo Blingo.

Nicholas Brainard
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Dick View Post
    is anyone else having major lag in bingo blingo rooms?....its making it very hard to play since they started displaying them advertisements(WHICH I HATE)....not sure if thats why i have lag or its some other reason....

I have also been having ALOT of lagging going on for months and months now, and I find it hard to believe is my computer when every other Bingo game I play has no issues with moving my mouse to the number called the same speed as my hand. Without having to slow down in case it ends up clicking (I don't know, say the BINGO button), which is another issue I have for this Bingo game.
    So to try and resolve any angst that caused/causes me, I downloaded the app for my phone, thinking ok, well usually there are parts of the game that wont be available, but at least I'd have a fighting chance unlike on the computer, but the developers have decided to put all four cards on the same page, so they expect us to 1. keep up with the fastest caller in the bingo apps. 2. Be able to hit those tiny numbers correctly each call so we don't get backed up. 3. be able to hit any number in the bottom row without hitting the stupid BINGO button and waist a card.
    So with this final disappointment with this game, I will be deleting it off my Facebook, and going into Google play to give the app the lowest score before deleting it off my phone.