Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep accepting the same gifts over and over. They never go away!

Post Thanks / Like

Keep accepting the same gifts over and over. They never go away!

Anyone else have this problem? I accept all the gifts, and when I get to the end, they are all still there. Some of them have been there for over a week. I can't get rid of them!

Mari Greyson
    I have the SAME problem!

Stacy L. Petersen
    I have the same problem and I just use the X to delete them because I can NEVER claim all my gifts. I have no idea what the limits per gift are but I think they are set waaaay to low. I log in early in the day and then I can't accept anymore gifts the rest of the day :( not very fair considering I love to play this game. Anyone know what the gift limits are? I learned that the diamonds are 5.
    thank you
    Stacy

Stacy L. Petersen
    I have the same problem and I just use the X to delete them because I can NEVER claim all my gifts. I have no idea what the limits per gift are but I think they are set waaaay to low. I log in early in the day and then I can't accept anymore gifts the rest of the day :( not very fair considering I love to play this game. Anyone know what the gift limits are? I learned that the diamonds are 5.
    thank you
    Stacy

Regi Roberts
    Is the game loading our computers with trackers? Why are the gifts not accepting?

Debbie Everts
    Do you get credit for the gifts each time you click on them? Or do you only get credited once with the gift and then it doesn't delete itself?
    I have this problem also, but I keep getting credit for the gift each time I click on it. It just seems like I will never come to the end of the gifts. My gift basket is never empty!

Debbie Everts
    Do you get credit for the gifts each time you click on them? Or do you only get credited once with the gift and then it doesn't delete itself?
    I have this problem also, but I keep getting credit for the gift each time I click on it. It just seems like I will never come to the end of the gifts. My gift basket is never empty!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Consumer Products

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Buy Price Comparison

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Best Prices

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast