Thread: Game and Site freezing

Game and Site freezing

Anyone else having problems with slow game, freezing game - impossible to navigate. Been going on for about a week. I'm even having problems typing on this site - it's like the keys stick.
    Is there any HELP out there?

Stalls, freezes, crashes, and "unresponsive script"

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Howard View Post
    Anyone else having problems with slow game, freezing game - impossible to navigate. Been going on for about a week. I'm even having problems typing on this site - it's like the keys stick.
    Is there any HELP out there?
    You betcha -- since last update. I reinstalled flash player, ran my virus software (it found 5 bad boys), rebooted, cleared my cache, freed up more memory in ROM, rebooted, ran disk utility, rebooted, still stalled and froze firefox, rebooted firefox, rebooted system, installed a program from malwarebytes.com for mac, ran that (it found 7 bad boys -- various adware), rebooted, game played nice for about an hour until I logged out and back in again .... then got spinning beachball and unresponsive script. AGAIN. Hit Stop Script. It came back on next entering the game. Hit Debug Script. Spinning beach ball forever. Went to report the script to rockyou via "help" and got "URL not found" notice. Here is the script that tripped the spinning beachball on me again tonight. (Don't know if it is the same one that has been causing issues for the past two days, but maybe?) PLEASE ROCKYOU -- see if this script is the cause of my (our?) misery: ryapi0-a.akamaihd.net/api/swfobject/swfobject.jsi4 I AM SO >TO HERE< FRUSTRATED BY THE GAME BEING NEARLY UNPLAYABLE!!! Respectful thank yous. PLEASE DEBUG!

I found with problems with the game is the computer itself. When I start my computer to play GoT I will wait until its fully loaded. Like I switch it on, go make my breakfast or coffee and by the time I come back my computer is fully loaded and then I make sure what needs to be updated is updated. Once a week I will check to see if there is an update on my Browser, by the way they all just updated recently, so do check. Now I will attempt Facebook. 5/10 Facebook is the problem of the game not loading. I will then attempt GoT and I will only click through a few items as they come up. I found a system to my clicking and I am sure if you tried it, your game will also work fine for you. If I click on something before something else, then I get the freeze non responsive and have to restart the game. Sometimes I can't get back into GoT and have to shutdown Facebook and do a Ccleaner to even get back in. Just do one click at a time and just wait a bit, eventually it will load smoothly and you will be able to play the game.

What I am trying to say is, Patience is the keyword here. Let the computer and game load at their own pace. Don't go click click click click and expect it not to have a mental breakdown (kidding), but you know what I mean.

Also do check and run scans often. I use Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner for PUPs and I use Ccleaner to clean out junk and bloatware. Defragging your computer once a month helps also.