Thread: Level 49

Level 49

How do you beat level 49? it requires you to make 715 coins but only gives you 8 customers. And not only that most of the customers order honey or tea. On levels where I do get tarts for every customer, the amount of coins I make is not even close to 715.

I too am struggling with this level and have been trying to pass it for 2 weeks. I have message Rock You support, but they say keep trying. I have 90% of all the boosts, but still cannot reach 715. I went on you tube for tips and see that last year the level of coins required was a lot lower. Not sure what to do now.

ridiculous that they just told you to keep playing.. there is obviously something flawed with the level. Why was the coin requirement changed from last year?

I just stopped playing

I have the same problem. however the first time I played it my game froze and I had to restart. When I first played it, it was a timed level like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rAy0o8KA_k Now I have to get 715 coins with only 8 orders this is the response I got from their support team
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!

Yes, we have made some changes in coins. 1 star goal changed in the game. But type of that level never changed fro your level, as its seat level. I would suggest you to upgrade the ingredients to get the high score.

Well, keep playing the game and drop an email if you have any issues with the game.