Thread: Eclair academy level 244

Eclair academy level 244

Hi, I might have missed something, how do you box up the donuts with a hole in? When I go to the station it doesn't give me a choice of boxes and just puts them in the square box

Exclamation

I'm thinking you're refer to the blue box, i passed the level without filling the order.... I do NOT know how to get them to cut the blue box....

When you put 4 donut holes on the squares, the pink box is activated. When you put 4 of the smaller donuts (made from the donut holes) the blue box is activated. Can't choose a box. My problems where do you put the extras as you assemble the needed four donuts?

You have to get a bit creative with the extras. I used a combo of trashing the ones I could before I earned coins, the display case, the sugaring station (when I didn't need it for another order), and in a real pinch, holding one. Also, depending on how you level up ingredients, you can make a ton of coins with filled doughnuts (holes or larger ones) that are iced and topped with cookies. (Those are what I focused on leveling for my game.) But four filled, fully decorated doughnuts makes a lot of coins. They take more time obviously, but it's worth it to get the mastery stars.

still a problem

I put 4 smaller donuts but it does not start to work, let alone turning blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodie View Post
    When you put 4 donut holes on the squares, the pink box is activated. When you put 4 of the smaller donuts (made from the donut holes) the blue box is activated. Can't choose a box. My problems where do you put the extras as you assemble the needed four donuts?