I've been on CGL since 2013--on and off at times, but nevertheless, I have acquired all of the coin and glam items within the clothing stores. To my knowledge, there have never been any additions to the stores since Coquette was added a couple of years ago. Just to put this out there, I also play Stardoll and they put new items in each of their stores every few months (including their stores for hairstyles and makeup), in addition to their limited-run stores. I know they they only have to work out an outfit from the front while you have to work on it so it will show up in 360 degrees, but I don't think it's too much to ask for even a single new item in a single store every couple of months. There's also no "professional" undergarments so I always end up with a lower coin bonus when working on professional jobs. More gloves (ala the black lace ones in the current spree) would be awesome.

On another note, it would be nice to get more smile selections in the facial features tab. Again, Stardoll has several. It would be nice to have like an open-mouth smile or something like that and a larger variety of makeup colors.