PDA

View Full Version : Game issues: 11/15

MarshaQA
11-15-2014, 03:25 PM
We are aware of the issues with City Girl Life not loading and producing gift errors, and are actively working on getting things back up and running at 100%.

Jay is also aware of the issue and has stated that he will be looking into what we can do to make up for the lost mission time.

Apologies,

Marsha

Leorna M Dozier
11-15-2014, 03:32 PM
I AM STILL GETTING ERROR MESSAGE WHEN ACCEPTING GIFTS CANT FINISH BED PLEASE HELP https://www.facebook.com/leorna.dozier

Evelyn Boyle Hopkins
11-15-2014, 03:49 PM
i cant load the game on IE or Google Crome :(

Rita Patuto
11-15-2014, 04:00 PM
I have lost all of my gifts that were in my gift box :confused:

Jane Tordoff
11-15-2014, 04:13 PM
We are aware of the issues with City Girl Life not loading and producing gift errors, and are actively working on getting things back up and running at 100%.

Jay is also aware of the issue and has stated that he will be looking into what we can do to make up for the lost mission time.

Apologies,

Marsha

Thanks for the update, Marsha! Please, please, please, if it's not fixed tonight, don't make it a 1 day extension for the mission. I bet I'm not the only one who won't be able to play much tomorrow & was going to be finished today.

MarshaQA
11-15-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the update, Marsha! Please, please, please, if it's not fixed tonight, don't make it a 1 day extension for the mission. I bet I'm not the only one who won't be able to play much tomorrow & was going to be finished today.

Understood. Whatever Jay wants us to do to make up for it will happen Monday. I don't know if it will be bonus links or reactivating the missions, or what.. that's his call.

Meanwhile, no ETA on a fix for the game, but I've got a pile of techs looking over things now.

Marsha

Michelle Junior
11-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Thank you Marsha.

Jane Tordoff
11-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks Marsha!

mysticgirl916
11-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks Marsha! I hope things get fixed soon

MarshaQA
11-15-2014, 06:00 PM
Looks like things are back up now!

We'll be watching the game carefully for a while.

Have fun!

Marsha

Jane Tordoff
11-15-2014, 06:05 PM
Yay! Thank You!!

Looking good so far. :)

mysticgirl916
11-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Finished the daily look, nobody with thousands of votes!

Dora Robertson Jackson
11-15-2014, 07:34 PM
well my still not loading,it did once in the last 24 hours

Bernadette Rose
11-15-2014, 08:45 PM
please add me to the list of the game not loading, just getting the pink screen...

Donna White
11-16-2014, 02:36 AM
I also am getting error message when accepting gifts. i also am unable to finish the bed. im running out of time on one of the other missions as well. I was unable to load game all day , eve and night. i gave up for awhile and then was now able to load only to have problems anyway. HOPEFULLY THIS CAN BE RESOLVED.

Berlyn Hayes-Garner
11-16-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm still not able to get into the game. I have tried everything. I gave it 24 hours before trying to after the issue.

Polaire
11-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Everything seems back to normal for me. Unfortunately that includes votes- they're still in the thousands.

Heather Fowler
11-16-2014, 09:27 AM
I agree. I was so close to getting the bed and the game won't load. it wouldn't load yesterday. Are we going to get an extension on the bed mission due to this game load issue?

mysticgirl916
11-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Everything seems back to normal for me. Unfortunately that includes votes- they're still in the thousands.

Yeah, I saw an avatar with over 2500 votes wearing just their bra and panties

Michelle Junior
11-16-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm still having issues. Game won't load at all. Now the missions I was working on are over. UGH... If things don't start to work I'mma have to stop playing and I love this game!!!

mysticgirl916
11-16-2014, 11:29 AM
I agree. I was so close to getting the bed and the game won't load. it wouldn't load yesterday. Are we going to get an extension on the bed mission due to this game load issue?

Jay said last night there would be some kind of announcement on Monday regarding compensation. I would think that all current missions would be extended as part of it

Sweeter
11-16-2014, 03:47 PM
I am able to accept and send gifts again, but my sound has been messed up for over 2 weeks now in the game. I go to the cafe and my sound shows on but there is no sound entering the cafe, I have to turn sound off and back on for the sound to play. Even when I am in the game in my apartment and sitting idle my sound will shut off but shows its on but its off so I have to turn it off and turn it back on for it to work.

Debbie Wilkison
11-16-2014, 06:29 PM
I hope that we are compensated very well for this one. After everything that so many of us have been through with updates and glitches and stuck it out with this game now for this to happen. I wasnt able to complete one mission already, have one more that will not get done and have lost 300 metro passes and a ton of coffee and other needed items when my gifts disappeared. I am so frustrated and waiting to find out what you are going to do before i decide if im going to continue playing this game.

Apologies,

Marsha

Debbie Wilkison
11-16-2014, 06:30 PM
I have also sent in several tickets concerning the different problems and still waiting to receive acknowledgement from that

Sheila McAndrews Toomey
11-17-2014, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I saw an avatar with over 2500 votes wearing just their bra and panties

Was her name Mega? A whole bunch of us saw her.

Debbie Wilkison
11-17-2014, 06:04 AM
I lost items overnight that i was not using when you started this update this time....or THE FIX as you guys were calling it. I sent in 2 seperate tickets about it making you aware of the lost items and making you aware of the missions that were not being able to be completed because of not being able to get on. I received an email last night completely ignoring my issue and saying that the reason my gifts disappeared is because of the gift limit. That is complete BS.....I know how many metro passes i had one night when i logged off and the next morning there were none !!! That is not me using them....or my gift limit being reached. That is your game glitch TAKING MY ITEMS and you having no intention of doing anything about it. I have played this game for months now and have put up with a lot of the glitches and fixes and did so because i enjoy the game. But to get an email....so blatently passing off your responsibility for this glitch and the problems it causes disgusts me.

Apologies,

Marsha

Debbie Wilkison
11-17-2014, 07:16 AM
Wow I see all the other posts were removed I guess. No it isnt fixed. There is still the issue with items being removed from our item boxes and the problem with missions that were not able to be completed due to the game glitch of stealing items and not allowing gifts to be received nor given. What are the "fixes" for the fix you did this time. Are we going to receive our things back...are we going to receive extra time for our missions.....whats the word on those problems???

Jen Hunt
11-17-2014, 12:39 PM
my game is not letting me send gift or ask for certain things. i cant move on with out asking for them.

Catherine Leggett
11-23-2014, 12:48 PM
My issue is the go to work under the artist field of work I have gotten to the end of complete the Compromise task it still shows on the main sceen I am on step 9 of 12 for the job tasks yet I cant go forward for new work tasks and get my gift for completing the Compromise task. Its been this way for almost two weeks now

Heather Thompson
11-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Nevermind, it's working again. :-)

Kristine Joy Febrer Burigas
11-23-2014, 10:08 PM
i can accept gift but there is a problem with sweet potatoes...eventhough i receive it I won't appear on my items I need It to complete my task ....

Elaine Berry
11-24-2014, 10:41 AM
My neighbors invite always return a red error balloon. I can receive requests from neighbors and return their items. But I cannot request items for my missions. I cannot request recommendations for careers. My game was working fully in the two days before the upgrade but now is a mess. New neighbors added have not shown up in my neighbor list but I'm receiving gifts from them. Please please please when will this be fixed? thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/elaine.berry.33

Angela Windish
11-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Can you please do something about not being able to send out requests for recommendations as well???? I have tried for a few days to get them, but they don't send out! Another problem I'm having is that I show 6 City Girl Life players when I have at least 20+ that actively play!!! It sure would be nice if y'all could fix the bugs in the game, thanks.

11-24-2014, 10:19 PM
i can't send and receive gifts properly...i always miss a task because of this...I need staff on my task...tsk

11-24-2014, 10:31 PM
there is this situation that i accept the same gift request but when i out of the game and go back it appears again and again while the gift or staffing request that i need couldn't appear please fix this problem my task always expires without completion because of these problem i will quit this game if still after tomorrow i can't receive gifts properly

Christine Davis
11-25-2014, 01:39 AM
I have been getting gift errors for 3 days now.Game is unplayable as i can`t send any staffing requests neither ask for gifts.My neighbors are not loading....right now my only neighbor is Jenna.This is getting frustrating since i spent money in this game which is not even working anymore.I have reported the issue several times but it seems that nothing has been fixed.Please have a look into it.

11-25-2014, 06:43 AM
why still request problem but i can receive from my friends gift and staffing request but when i ask for staffing they can't see my request so frustrating .....it's so unfair

Julie K Forslof-Hatch
12-01-2014, 04:36 AM
Whenever my avatar tries to go out the door to "visit the Children's Hospital" in the Black Friday Quest, my game freezes, and then I am told that my Shockwave Player is unresponsive. When I click to refresh, I get a post shown in the pic I am sending. I have cleared my cache, tried disabling and reenabling my plugin's. This is my first ever problem with the game since Rock You has bought it. Please help to resolve this issue. Thank you.8786

mysticgirl916
12-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Maybe it's because the plugin built into the browser is unstable and tends to crash a lot. I notice you have Chrome, that's the one I use on my laptop. What I did is downloaded and installed the separate plugin from the Adobe, then disabled the one built into Chrome. I have had no crashing since

MarshaQA
12-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Julie, I am hoping your problem is now fixed. If not, please submit a support ticket.

Thanks!

mysticgirl916
12-02-2014, 07:19 AM
Here we go again, the thousands of votes thing is back in the daily look!

MarshaQA
12-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Yes. Our fix made it worse, so we rolled it back, and we are back to the state we have been in forever. Still trying to get a fix for it.

Elegant Cat
01-05-2015, 03:50 AM
Like after every update, again game is constantly crashing and reloading! This is really stupid and annoying!!!!! I can't finish Cafe mission because every time I try to spin, game is down!

Elegant Cat
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
This is unbelievable .... for hours I can't finish decorating because ... EVERY 30 SEC ... i need to reload game because of error no. 911!

Can finally someone fix it, please!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

MarshaQA
01-06-2015, 11:36 AM
I suggest you check your computer clock to make sure you have the right time and time zone. Failing that, you should submit a support ticket.

Sandy Alexander
01-06-2015, 06:06 PM
crashing constantly today

Iris Kowalski
01-08-2015, 02:59 PM
I lost my clothes I want to get into the Daily look but it wont show my clothes or anything else I had hair, shoes. thank you for letting us know