PDA

View Full Version : The two story Loft is now available!

MarshaQA
10-10-2014, 11:50 AM
We just couldn't wait until Saturday and we have opened the Loft early to everyone! Check out this new two story apartment!

Agneta Wennberg
10-10-2014, 02:07 PM
A huge dissapointment. :(
Two tiny windows on the first floor and only one on the second floor. Its impossible to fit a kitchen and a livingroom on the first floor because of the placement of the stairs and the door. The only god thing is the bathroom and the color on the front door (I hate the pink door in my current apartment).
The second floor only have one room and one open space. I need at least a bedroom and a batroom on the second floor.
In short too few and extremely tiny window and the space is unusable. :( :( I am not moving in!
Please do better next time.:mad:

Sherry Benghazi Post
10-10-2014, 02:59 PM
A huge dissapointment. :(
Two tiny windows on the first floor and only one on the second floor. Its impossible to fit a kitchen and a livingroom on the first floor because of the placement of the stairs and the door. The only god thing is the bathroom and the color on the front door (I hate the pink door in my current apartment).
The second floor only have one room and one open space. I need at least a bedroom and a batroom on the second floor.
In short too few and extremely tiny window and the space is unusable. :( :( I am not moving in!
Please do better next time.:mad:

Are you *serious*?!?!? Back when I began playing this game (years ago, on Playdom.com, not facebook), the Jasper was my favorite apartment. When we got the Venetian Villa, everyone hated that but it was my favorite because it was the only one not in the dirty city, having to view decrepit buildings. I was surprised when I came back to the game and saw another newer apartment which was a rehash of the one before the villa (but supposedly with a patio). I've heard players scream and moan for a two story for years. You have one and now its not good enough?? I guess there is just no pleasing some people. I know this apartment is a basically a rehash of the jasper but that's okay with me, I loved the Jasper because it wasn't birds nest high in the sky and it had trees to look at. I love the little windows and I *do* wish there were more windows in front with the side street and trees view. But if you look at it the way I do, you won't care...look at all the buildings? Windows in other buildings for people to look into your place (if it were real). And the Jasper is only 3 floors up so people on the street can look in, too. I like the fact that this apartment has different windows, a different door and two floors. What I don't like are people that beg, beg, beg for a two story get one then they pick it apart because its not their personal idea of perfect. You finally got the two story, learn to like it. You picked at it, looking at all the things that helped you*dislike* it. Pick at the things you do. I now have my third favorite apartment! First the Jasper, then the Venetian Villa and now the Loft. Way back when, when Playdom.com said it would be impossible to create a two story, people did nothing but complain about having a two story, saying mean things about the developers such as they weren't smart or in the wrong business because they didn't think they could come up with the 2 story. Now they have and people are already complaining. Well *I* love it and I think you're going to be out-voted on this one. They have to please everyone, you know. Not just you. If you don't want to live there, it's your prerogative. I was going to stop when I got to the venetian villa...now I can't wait to get to the loft!! I am so happy with the new career, the new two story and all the improvements that I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my a**!! LOL I'M LOVING THIS!!! THANKS, DEVELOPERS!!

Agneta Wennberg
10-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Are you *serious*?!?!? Back when I began playing this game (years ago, on Playdom.com, not facebook), the Jasper was my favorite apartment. When we got the Venetian Villa, everyone hated that but it was my favorite because it was the only one not in the dirty city, having to view decrepit buildings. I was surprised when I came back to the game and saw another newer apartment which was a rehash of the one before the villa (but supposedly with a patio). I've heard players scream and moan for a two story for years. You have one and now its not good enough?? I guess there is just no pleasing some people. I know this apartment is a basically a rehash of the jasper but that's okay with me, I loved the Jasper because it wasn't birds nest high in the sky and it had trees to look at. I love the little windows and I *do* wish there were more windows in front with the side street and trees view. But if you look at it the way I do, you won't care...look at all the buildings? Windows in other buildings for people to look into your place (if it were real). And the Jasper is only 3 floors up so people on the street can look in, too. I like the fact that this apartment has different windows, a different door and two floors. What I don't like are people that beg, beg, beg for a two story get one then they pick it apart because its not their personal idea of perfect. You finally got the two story, learn to like it. You picked at it, looking at all the things that helped you*dislike* it. Pick at the things you do. I now have my third favorite apartment! First the Jasper, then the Venetian Villa and now the Loft. Way back when, when Playdom.com said it would be impossible to create a two story, people did nothing but complain about having a two story, saying mean things about the developers such as they weren't smart or in the wrong business because they didn't think they could come up with the 2 story. Now they have and people are already complaining. Well *I* love it and I think you're going to be out-voted on this one. They have to please everyone, you know. Not just you. If you don't want to live there, it's your prerogative. I was going to stop when I got to the venetian villa...now I can't wait to get to the loft!! I am so happy with the new career, the new two story and all the improvements that I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my a**!! LOL I'M LOVING THIS!!! THANKS, DEVELOPERS!!

You are barking up the wrong tree. I have never asked or begged for a two story apartment. I dont have to love it just because you do. It is a huge disapointment to me and nothing you say can change that.

Dee Estrada
10-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Love it!!!!!!

Mirjana Levaja
10-11-2014, 05:31 AM
I love it! :)
Bookshelf wallpaper is great idea, I would like to see it in the market.

Dovie Wilder
10-13-2014, 01:10 PM
I LOVE this apartment! Kudos to everyone involved in it from concept to completion. You managed to take it to the next level (no pun intended) and yet keep it just compact enough to be practical. Thanks!

Amanda Talkington
10-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Love it too ! First floor, living room and second floor, large bedroom. Can't wait to see what comes next !

Nina Marie Delgado
10-13-2014, 04:38 PM

Nina Marie Delgado
10-13-2014, 04:39 PM
You are barking up the wrong tree. I have never asked or begged for a two story apartment. I dont have to love it just because you do. It is a huge disapointment to me and nothing you say can change that.

Then move out of it, lmao. It's not that hard to do.

Jenn Faeth Carbaugh
10-13-2014, 07:03 PM
I love the 2 story apartment!!!!! Could not wait to move into it.... I found a lot of new thing to do with it.....Thanks so much for the new things you are adding!!! Keep them coming!!! Very grateful....:):)

Jenn Faeth Carbaugh
10-13-2014, 07:06 PM
I absolutely LOVE apartment!!!! Could not wait to move into it...Thank you so much for the new addition.... Keep the new ideas coming...I could not be happier. I found so many different decorating ideas to do with this apartment!! Thanks again... ;) ;)

Jenn Faeth Carbaugh
10-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Absolutely love it!!!! So many new things to do with it.......

Tammi Buser
10-13-2014, 07:13 PM
I have a problem, everytime I go into my loft, my game freezes up. I had to move out, very disappointed! It never happens in another apartment.

Tammy Marie Kute
10-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Beautiful apartment, love it! Love love love the 2 floor idea. And thank you for rolling it out sooner :)

I would love to see a larger, better partitioned venetian apartment with a second floor. I love the background of the venetian, but its such an odd design and so very small. I can see starting out in small apartment, however, it seems that the apartments plateaued, then started getting smaller. That is rather contradictory given that as we gain levels we get more coins, glam, keys, and of course stuff; furniture, quest stuff, hobby items, etc.., I like to decorate my home, as do just about everyone, but with all the stuff we have accumulated we can't use it or show it off.

So please don't put your "pencils" down ;) Perhaps use the model of the plaza tower, with a beautiful fireplace, perhaps take out that small bedroom? making it one great room with a bath, giving plenty of room for our things, or you could change that small bedroom into a balcony. Oh wouldn't that be beautiful, a flat in italy with a balcony and a great view! oh but please please don't put that pink door in if you do make it.

Thanks, you guys are doing a great job. :D Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the wonderful things ahead!

Jax Kereopa
10-14-2014, 09:25 PM
I like the new apartment very much. Kudo's to the developers! Its a topsy turvey house, so I would have loved it more if the 1st floor was the top floor because of its smaller layout. I am using (the first floor) for a bedroom with ensuite and lounge/study area. The current second floor houses my lounge, study, kitchen, bathroom etc . . .

Jane Smith
10-23-2014, 08:02 PM
I have a problem, everytime I go into my loft, my game freezes up. I had to move out, very disappointed! It never happens in another apartment.

Mine keeps freezing up also. It doesn't freeze up if you quickly go to floor 2 and stay up there lol. I thought about moving out for this reason, but decided to stay when the issue stopped since I began going to floor 2 immediately upon login. Luckily my crafting stuff is on on floor 2 so I am managing.

Also, I love the apt, I do, don't get me wrong I am not trying to complain, but there is one flaw in my opinion, and that is that it's too small. I'm grateful that you guys keep giving us new apts on demand, it's just that it seems like the last couple have gradually gotten smaller and smaller. Let's face it some of us have collected a lot of stuff, and would love to display it. So like if you could take the Langston (size-wise) and then put another floor on top of that (doubling the Langston space). Well, I'd pay a pretty penny for that ultimate apt. lol.

Miko Satou
10-28-2014, 09:15 AM
I for one like it. Two parts? Sure. More options for decoration for me.
The thing is bigger than the Venetian villa - thank God.

And thank you for the part where we are not forced to move into every single apartment to get into the one we want. Thank you for that.
:)

May Lī
11-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Sure it's nice, but there's not enough to do in the appartments... I like decorating them, but, basically, I end up always using the same pieces of furniture to get dazzling again, and that's it. I'm not going dolls, there. 'Oh, I'll pretend I cook, an then I'll pretend I sew a dress and then I'll have a little nap! *giggling*'
Seriously.... So, switching floors , just for... admiring the deco, I have a hard time getting it. And it's a bit small, I think.