PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent Translations Update 7/24

Erin
07-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Hi, City Girls!

I just received an update for French, Spanish, and German players that are seeing strange translations in the game:

"To all the fans who play the game in French, Spanish or German; thank you for your patience. You've noticed that translations have been inconsistent for the weekly missions. As part of the transition from Disney, we had to re-establish our translation process. We are very close to finishing that work, and hope to have complete translations for you (and ongoing) in a few weeks. Once we are caught up, you should expect a completely localized experience."

Thank you again for your patience, and I will be back here with updates as soon as I get them.

Have a wonderful day!

Caterina Conforti
07-26-2014, 11:04 PM
Ciao Erin, when for italian language too???

Erin
07-31-2014, 03:14 PM
You know, I'm not sure! Are you also seeing inconsistent translations? I'll see what I can find out!

Maria
07-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi Erin, is there any new news about the inconsistent Daily Look, the timing is out of sync. any information would be appreciated ! thank you... Maria :)

Rose Roseswild Swild
08-01-2014, 07:59 PM
When finishing a career, normally it generates 200 glam links, however the spanish language has always generated 25 glam links unlike the rest of the languages. Maybe you all can fix that when you are working on the languages. It was something Disney never got around to fixing. And who doesnt need more glam right? :P

May Lī
08-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Hi, City Girls!

I just received an update for French, Spanish, and German players that are seeing strange translations in the game:

"To all the fans who play the game in French, Spanish or German; thank you for your patience. You've noticed that translations have been inconsistent for the weekly missions. As part of the transition from Disney, we had to re-establish our translation process. We are very close to finishing that work, and hope to have complete translations for you (and ongoing) in a few weeks. Once we are caught up, you should expect a completely localized experience."

Thank you again for your patience, and I will be back here with updates as soon as I get them.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks Erin! The French version is still half in English, and the other half is sometimes poorly translated. I can help to translate, if you need it. Just tell me.

Caterina Conforti
08-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi Erin, no Italian is just no one of language still in the game...i am waiting you all add italian language too

May Lī
09-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi Erin, no Italian is just no one of language still in the game...i am waiting you all add italian language too

Today again, I crafted some glam, and here's what I got, when you wanna play with the cat, if i re-translate in english: "catch the wool" instead of "cath the yarn".
All the game is translated that way!! Can I please re-do it for you, or something? Come on, please answer, this is terrible!!